Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Kinta

Dudmarine

Yes I admit that I did this but my sole purpose was not to freeze everyone just because I could.

I unmuted myself and the following round I froze everyone. I was trying to speak but I guess when the round changed it muted me again. Everyone kept ignoring multiple(more than a few hours worth) warnings so I was trying to get a message across.

A. Stop freekilling

B. Stop complaining the admins aren't doing their job it's hard to keep track of everyone

C. If you have a problem to type @ <your message> rather than spam "ban him"

D. That I was trying my best to keep up with the problems but it was not an excuse to break the rules

E. If you don't know the rules type MOTD

APPARENTLY, I messed that whole thing up.

I apologize for the mistake and there's nothing more I can say about the issue but it had the best intentions.

All day people have been going haywire and everyone seems afraid to do anything about it. I've noticed players at times walk all over the admins because they know this.

Obviously, reprecussions are out of my hands but IT WAS a mistake and I DO apologize.

Edited by Kinta

Try not to do mass team commands.

If you have to jump to the side and miss some of the gameplay to mute/kick/ban certain people, please do it that way.

We all make mistakes sometimes. Just be careful, Jailbreak is flooded with tattle tails! :)

What is abuse?

When an admin slays someone without a reason

When someone gets banned for non reason.

When an admin uses his or her powers for there benefit only.

When a player is insults others

When a player is always microphone spamming, even when ask to stop nicely!

When a player is votebanning someone without a reason. (sometimes it my for fun so be careful on this)

Obviously, this became a problem quickly and this sort of action won't be taken again but as a defense I did not break the rules. In the end I came up in the wrong but as I said it was an unfortunate mistake.

My apology still stands.

What is abuse?

When an admin slays someone without a reason

When someone gets banned for non reason.

When an admin uses his or her powers for there benefit only.

When a player is insults others

When a player is always microphone spamming, even when ask to stop nicely!

When a player is votebanning someone without a reason. (sometimes it my for fun so be careful on this)

Obviously, this became a problem quickly and this sort of action won't be taken again but as a defense I did not break the rules. In the end I came up in the wrong but as I said it was an unfortunate mistake.

My apology still stands.

Take action against the main person(s) committing the offenses. Otherwise you will have threads like this created, and time wasted by staff and council.

Just stick with it, and follow what other good admins do. :D