Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban Request: [HG] Lazarus #N-Word STEAM_0:1:18265306

BlakOut

1. Name:"[HG] Lazarus #N-Word"

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:18265306

3. Server: HG JailBreak

4. Reason: Perpetual disrespect for absolutely no reason.

5. Proof: See attached screenshots:

laza1.jpg

laza4.jpg

laza2.jpg

laza3.jpg

6. Comments:

This will be the second time I have reported Lazarus for this kind of behavior. The last time, he was temp. banned, but that obviously hasn't solved his problems. He comes into the server, sees a guy making comments about someone who pays for admin. Lazarus assumes the guy is talking about him, so he responds. The guy says "I'm not talking to you Laz, I'm talking to BlakOut." Lazarus immediately comes back with "Oh yeah, he's a fa****." I hadn't said a single word to Lazarus, and he had been in the server for a maximum of 15 seconds.

Every single time I get on TS or play in the same server as Lazarus, I hear AT LEAST 2 two people talking about his poor behavior, his tendencies to start arguments with other admins, HG members, and players. It has gotten to the point where tons of the Jailbreak regulars add tags to the ends of their user names about what a troll he is. Also, if it's true that Lazarus doesn't pay for his admin as you can see in the screenshot, but is a trusted HG admin, I cannot see how. I've had two people add me to Steam and send me messages to the effect of "That guy has an HG tag. Is he really a member? How is he an admin?"

What I'm trying to say is this: According to staff and in my own experience, the guy has been nothing but trouble since he joined HG. I can guarantee that having people like him wearing the tag and representing the community as an admin is detrimental to the reputation of HG. For that reason, I (and many others, I am certain) would like nothing more than to see him banned from the JB server.

Regards,

BlakOut

EDIT: Added a pertinent screenshot.

Edited by Cr(+)sshair

I called you a fa**** judging by your behavior. Many people in the server have a problem with how you play and how you act in teamspeak. You come in and usually dont even join the server, just talk about random crap with iPhone or whoever about stuff no one cares about. Don't act like such a dick in the server and in teamspeak talkin bout how you're so coooooool with your med school status. If you can't tolerate being called a fa**** on the internet, you might have some problems in the future, it happens. I get called a fa**** in that server 10+ times a day. When you go and act the way you do, you should be prepared to take flack for it. This has nothing more than you blowing up a simple blow to the jaw that to many people in the server/in teamspeak is way overdo.

tl;dr He got called a name and is mad about it. That's all.

I called you a fa**** judging by your behavior. Many people in the server have a problem with how you play and how you act in teamspeak. You come in and usually dont even join the server, just talk about random crap with iPhone or whoever about stuff no one cares about. Don't act like such a dick in the server and in teamspeak talkin bout how you're so coooooool with your med school status. If you can't tolerate being called a fa**** on the internet, you might have some problems in the future, it happens. I get called a fa**** in that server 10+ times a day. When you go and act the way you do, you should be prepared to take flack for it. This has nothing more than you blowing up a simple blow to the jaw that to many people in the server/in teamspeak is way overdo.

tl;dr He got called a name and is mad about it. That's all.

There is probably a reason that you get called a "fa****" 10+ times a day. I only got called a "fa****" today by you, and for no reason whatsoever. Whether or not I can tolerate being called a fa**** has absolutely zero to do with the rules and your tendencies to constantly break them. If you want to defend yourself, say something relative to the rules and whether or not you broke them in this context.

Secondly, not that it has to do with this particular scenario, but I implore you to give examples of the "many people" you cited that have a problem with how I play and/or act. I would love to know who those people are, as I've never met them.

On the other hand, every single HG member to whom I've spoken about you (Lazarus) has expressed their dislike toward you.

"A certain amount of smack-talk is ok, but do not be disrespectful."

You got called a fa****. That's smack-talk. If you feel "disrespected" by that I am sorry... but really?

Btw...

Secondly, not that it has to do with this particular scenario, but I implore you to give examples of the "many people" you cited that have a problem with how I play and/or act. I would love to know who those people are, as I've never met them.

On the other hand, every single HG member to whom I've spoken about you (Lazarus) has expressed their dislike toward you.

Dat straw man argument. Apparently EVERY SINGLE member you've spoken with about me... doesn't like me. So... 4 people? 5 people? You name names of who you've "spoken with" first? I don't feel the need to drop names like that... they can tell you they don't like you to your face if they want (yep, no balls).

Edited by LazaHorse

Smack-talk is competitive taunting in the spirit of the game. For example, if I were to pull off a great noscope, and I yell "Owned yo' ass!," that would constitute smack talk.

One admin and HG member coming into a server and calling another admin a "fa****" without any incitement or motivation on the other's part just for the hell of it certainly is NOT smack-talk. If I'm not mistaken, calling someone a "fa****" is what just caused a TS3 perma-ban.

While I'm at it, let me define another term for you. When someone commits a 'Strawman Fallacy,' it means they have constructed an imaginary position for their opponent to occupy (i.e. I pretend you argued something you didn't actually argue). I've checked a couple of times, and I can't find any misrepresentation of your position on my part. Mind pointing that out?

I'm going to disengage myself from the thread until a mod responds. I think there's ample information here for a decision.

Okay,

First of all: Be respectful to everyone! A certain amount of smack-talk is ok, but do not be disrespectful.

Smack-talk - "You suck at ____"

This is clearly disrespect. Lazarus, just because other people call you a "fa****" doesn't make it an okay term to use with other people. ESPECIALLY as an ADMIN representing HG. You have been talked to before about this behavior and it's not going to be tolerated if you keep it up. And, having #N-word in your name incites racism. You're on thin ice with me.

Blakout, thank you for upholding respect and maturity in-game and on the forums.

Alright Crosshair I hear you. That #N-Word thing was from before where lead had said the word "ninja" but a lot of people thought he said... the other word. But alright, I'll watch for shit like this, especially with Blakout and others with whom I'm not exactly eye-to-eye with. Mea culpa.

Alright Crosshair I hear you. That #N-Word thing was from before where lead had said the word "ninja" but a lot of people thought he said... the other word. But alright, I'll watch for shit like this, especially with Blakout and others with whom I'm not exactly eye-to-eye with. Mea culpa.

Thank you. Please let players enjoy themselves, that's all we ask!