Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse: NevadaClassics

Splice

1. Abuser name: NevadaClassics

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:15131359

3. What server: 24/7 DM Crackhouse

4. About what time: 6:18pm CST – 6:24pm CST

5. PROOF:

proof he slapped me --> 2011-06-13_00008

proof he slapped me --> 2011-06-13_00009

proof he set me on fire --> 2011-06-13_00010

proof he slapped me again --> 2011-06-13_00012

proof he changed my gravity --> 2011-06-13_00013

6. Please tell us about the incident:

The admins that frequent 24/7 dm crackhouse should know me, but for those of you that don’t I’m a solid player with fast reflexes. I don’t cheat, I don’t cause problems, and I rarely talk on the server. I’ve never caused issues in the past and in fact the admins that are on my friend’s list know I bring demos of hackers to them all the time. Deskriado, Hippie, Artillery, and many others can vouch for me.

Regardless of the background information, I always play T on crackhouse, however stacked the teams may be against the terrorists, and normally do decently well. Today I’m playing particularly well and I don’t know whether Nevada joined spectate to watch to see if I hack or what. But once in spectate he started slapping me around the map, setting me on fire, and changing my gravity. I admit my response to him may not have been mature after he started abusing, but aside from playing decently well on T side, I did absolutely NOTHING to warrant such abuse. It affected my gameplay and messed up my rhythm. I said absolutely nothing to him with the exception of the comment “are you going to stop being a douche†after he set me on fire. I was singled out for no reason and no other abuse was done to other players, only myself.

hahaa beast, you weren't mentioned specifically but you're never forgotten =D

i would appreciate hearing his explanation, if at all possible, seeing as how he never said anything at all before he started in on the abuse.

In reference to Splice's "fast reflexes", yes he does have quick reflexes, and he plays at a high level. However, after monitoring him for several minutes, it was clearly evident, Splice was using an aimbot. I warned him verbally to toggle it off. He ignored the warning. He was slapped, then later set on fire. A level playing field is good for everyone. The reason Splice was "singled out" was that he wants to tilt it in his favor.

1. Abuser name: NevadaClassics

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:15131359

3. What server: 24/7 DM Crackhouse

4. About what time: 6:18pm CST – 6:24pm CST

5. PROOF:

proof he slapped me --> 2011-06-13_00008

proof he slapped me --> 2011-06-13_00009

proof he set me on fire --> 2011-06-13_00010

proof he slapped me again --> 2011-06-13_00012

proof he changed my gravity --> 2011-06-13_00013

6. Please tell us about the incident:

The admins that frequent 24/7 dm crackhouse should know me, but for those of you that don’t I’m a solid player with fast reflexes. I don’t cheat, I don’t cause problems, and I rarely talk on the server. I’ve never caused issues in the past and in fact the admins that are on my friend’s list know I bring demos of hackers to them all the time. Deskriado, Hippie, Artillery, and many others can vouch for me.

Regardless of the background information, I always play T on crackhouse, however stacked the teams may be against the terrorists, and normally do decently well. Today I’m playing particularly well and I don’t know whether Nevada joined spectate to watch to see if I hack or what. But once in spectate he started slapping me around the map, setting me on fire, and changing my gravity. I admit my response to him may not have been mature after he started abusing, but aside from playing decently well on T side, I did absolutely NOTHING to warrant such abuse. It affected my gameplay and messed up my rhythm. I said absolutely nothing to him with the exception of the comment “are you going to stop being a douche†after he set me on fire. I was singled out for no reason and no other abuse was done to other players, only myself.

If you think he is cheating, bring a report [with proof] to the forums so we can assess whether he cheats or not.

Slapping or igniting people is completely unnecessary.

Do not engage in such behaviour, it is not acceptable and is against the Admin rules.

Edited by enigma#

2 things:

1. I do not aimbot. That's absolutely the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my entire life and if you really thought I aimbotted then you should have taken a demo and submitted it, in fact I welcome it. You were in spectate long enough to get a good demo and that demo would have cleared me. It is your responsibility and duty as an admin to ban hackers, not warn them to "toggle off".... I've already had 2 cases dismissed because I do not hack. If you're an admin and you think someone is hacking you should be demoing not abusing, since abusing won't make a hacker leave, and in the end, he/she can return. For someone of your age and maturity you should know this. It's simple common sense. In fact I prefer you demoing to abusing because you're not going to find anything on a demo (because I don't hack, never have, and never will) and it leaves me free to play how I want.

Nevada for your perusal, I suggest you look at my stats. http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/playerinfo/36978 In the grand scheme of things stats mean nothing, but they can be a good indicator. I've logged well over 100k kills, 250+ hours over the last year and a half, while maintaining an accuracy percentage of greater than 69%. I don't aimbot, I simply rarely miss.

2. I turn off voice because I get sick of listening to kids crying about how I play. You were in the server, you heard how many people were complaining, why would I subject myself to unnecessary distractions? If you really wanted to "warn me" you could have easily done it through global text/chat or through a private message.

Ask deskriado, artillery, doobie, beast, hippie, prius, n1ccckkk, and hell maybe even Enigma, (i think he might have been one of the admins that reviewed one of my previous so called hacking cases). They've all specced me plenty of times over the course of the last year and a half and yet I'm still here, it must mean something.