Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- General Red

stone man

Abuser name: -hg- General Red

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:3867705

3. What server: Gmod Dark RP

4. About what time: 10:30 EST

5. PROOF: http://i.imgur.com/4QuUt.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: Ok Sly was selling guns and I was a hobo. I see him sell guns and I take said guns. Nothing big. General Red went to sly and tried to buy a auto shotgun. I took his gun and ran away. General Red accused Sly of scamming because I took his gun and he slayed Sly because he didn't get his gun. Is this allowed? He also threaten Sly that he was admin, implying he could do anything he wants.

First of all you two were scamming and i knew cause he did it to the person right in front of me and wouldnt let me keep my prop to prevent it from happening even though i gave him the money.. Second I didnt know he was an admin until after he told me.

Edit: after re-reading this I put a prop down to make sure I got a gun *cause it had JUST happened obviously* to make a makesift doorway. And he said remove it and I pretty much said Dood im an admin im not trying to ming etc etc. He told me to remove it. After a minute i did and whaddya know, gun stolen...again...

Edited by General Red

From the screenshot, it seems you spawned a fench in Sly's gun shop. As an admin, you should know you cannot spawn props in someone elses base. If your gun gets stolen, go to the police or take vengeance, but not with admin.

And as for scamming, sadly it's legal. I don't like it but it is RPing if you scam properly.

Shit happens dude, but just demote for scamming. That's legit.

Reviewing when I get home...

I hope this isn't a report war just because of some small incident.. (see the opposing report)

It's not really a report war. I made one on him then he just started spectating me looking for anything on me to report. It's mostly him.