Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unknown/abotabad/took points??????

P3Rf3c7 70mMy

i play abottabad its a great map i don't talk smack i don't use a mic i just play hours at a time. last night in the first hour of the day gmt-6:00 someone with admin playing t while i only and always play ct said in text form "i'm taking your points " then left he did not give any preamble to the "i'm taking your points" i have no idea of his inspiration

for this action he gave no clue he left almost immediately to this action so i can not identify him but what is the point of such an action how did i offend him where is the value of giving me a punishment for playing the game??? any way today after several hundred kills the styats page show i have one kill and zero points who are you and what end did you serve was this just to bother me in some way ???? well i guess your the man i bow to your awesomeness. my complement to you for the wonderfull server

you provide i enjoy it very much thank you keep up the valuable service and thanks again :confused: :confused:

Edited by P3Rf3c7 70mMy
speeling agan