Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Was randomly banned, have no idea why

Vocé

1. Your in-game name: Amigo Brasileiro

2. Server that you were banned on: CS:S 24/7 office

3. The Banning admin: console?

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:21456400

5. Reason for ban: not stated

I always play on this server, basically every day and I've been playing for maybe a half an hour just killing the enemy like I'm supposed to and randomly I get a notification that I was kicked by console. I try to reconnect and then it says I am banned please visit hellsgamers.com. I checked the chat logs and nobody was telling me anything, but maybe someone was saying for me not to do something on the mic, but I had music playing. I would really like to know why, so maybe it won't happen again.

Edited by Artillery

Looking at the banlist, you were permanently banned by HG | bort [C] for the following reason:

Steam Community Group Ban (killallogres) fags

is that even a reason that I should be banned? I wasn't given the reason, warned or even was aware of being able to get banned just by being in some group since I've read the rules. I just left it right now, and why do i have to be called a fag?

Guest The_Monkey

You are a member of a group that targeted one of our HG members. We take that shit seriously.

As such, get fucked.

NOT UNBANNED.