Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Soap appealing ban AGAIN

-Soap

1. Your in-game name:-hg- -Soap

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin:Faithless

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:29323212

5. Reason for ban: "Disrespecting" taylor because when lead said "taylor is now not lead" she continued to pass lead to oreo and he gave orders(Which would be false). i then said "taylor he said your not lead,you tard" i got kicked (No warning btw), then came back and asked why. me and faithless had (not really an argument, but me reminding him he didnt warn), he told me to get on teamspeak(which then i knew he would have banned me from teamspeak too), then he banned me.

You have no respect for authority, you're incredibly disrespectful, and you do the same shit over and over even after you're told not to. You are an admin, and an -hg- recruit, which means that you represent us when you're in our servers. So why don't you tell me how it makes HG look when you're cussing people out on the mic or in chat while you're wearing our tag and also have admin in front of it. You should know better than to disrespect other people in our servers, especially a girl, and a fellow hg recruit.

You're waiting a while before you get unbanned this time.

I never cussed anyone out. Also, how do I have no respect for authority when all I was doing was reminding your to follow the warn,kick,ban procedure everyone is supposed to use.

You did actually, and as far as having no respect for authority is concerned, we had the same problem last time, you don't ever listen when you are told something, you always have to question it, and can never just admit that you were wrong and apologize. Disrespecting a young girl, I bet you feel really powerful.

Never said I felt powerful for it. You're just taking this too far. We wouldn't have a problem with it if you followed the procedure. i'm not questioning I did something wrong. I'm just reminding you that you have to follow the warn,kick,ban procedure like everyone else.

You've been banned 12 times and they are all for similar reasons. Clearly you have a problem learning your lesson and don't want to change. After a group meeting we have decided to keep you banned and remove you from the community.

Soap your attitude in the past threads about abuse has gotten you in this situation. If you want to try and teach Staff to do something then you are completely out of line. We know these rules by heart. We enforce them just like everyone else. When you do something wrong then you will be punished. You clearly have made terrible name out of a -hg- recruit. So are kicked out of the clan. Maybe in couple of months your attitude will change and you can apply again. Yet you will NEVER try and talk back to a Staff member and say you are right. If you have a problem with a Staff member go to someone higher than him. You can wait out the ban and have a nice day.

PS: If you get one abuse, ban, unban request on yourself and it is legitimate then you WILL NEVER PLAY IN HG SERVERS AGAIN. I would take the break from the servers to understand that when someone is telling you to stop what you are doing you should. Cause any more of this stupid drama will make me throw my ban hammer in your direction.

Edited by Master