Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- BlakOut #roll tide - Teamswitching himself to CT while alive as Terrorist

Rick

1. Abuser name: -hg- BlakOut #roll tide

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:14923489

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 10mins ago

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/pu/ba_jail_hellsgamers_se_r20001.jpg - http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/j6/ba_jail_hellsgamers_se_r20002.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: switched himself to ct knowingly while alive as a T. Denied numerous requests to slay himself once he took lead using this t skin with ct status. Caused massive amounts of confusion.

The only reason I'm reporting is because of his lack of concern for what he did. A talking to would suffice but that's up to you guys ofc.

-rick

Edited by F4ithl3ss

What Rick described here is true, but he left out the most important information.

The reason I ever decided to switch myself to CT in the first place was that "No!" came into the server while admittedly drunk, and teamswitched me to the Terrorist team for no reason. I asked him by voice as well as in admin chat (see screenshot) why he had switched me. He gave no reply, but simply continued on playing. He also took it upon himself to randomly burn all the CTs during LR likewise for no apparent reason.

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

Secondly, I typed the command "!teamswitch BlakOut" before the round ended. I later found out (after the next round), that it had glitched/lagged, and not processed the command until the next round. So, I spawned in cells assuming I was a T. I did not realize I had a mixed skin until LR, when Rick and another guy told me I did. At that point, the LR concluded, I died, and the event was over.

In summary, I apologize for any confusion this caused to the 5 or 6 T players in the server at the time, but as previously stated, I was moved to the T team for no reason at all, other than to amuse No! and allow him to take my spot on CT.

I had absolutely no intentions of confusing any players, but was simply trying to place myself back on the CT team where I started.

Sorry again for the confusion,

BlakOut

P.S. Rick, I don't mind you having offered a report about the incident, but doing so after you've been mic spamming the TS3 Jailbreak channel as well as the Jailbreak server itself in a screeching voice for the past hour doesn't exactly match up in my opinion.

EDIT: Fixed images

Edited by BlakOut

lol what micspamming?

excuse me

anyways it seems this issue is resolved, he just didn't see the 609589278935 people asking why he was a t skin leading as ct

and he switched himself during the lag before new round

understandable

thanks for the input blakout, can staff/council please close this, I think its resolved

P.S: Blakout, please don't take this personally, you should know my motive for this thread.

Seems like this has been resolved.

Blakout, if you have proof of the admin you mentioned abusing his power make sure you make a report against him. If not, try to get proof next time so action can be taken against them.