Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse Report: -hg- Doug

Guest yaboui

1. Abuser name: -hg- Doug

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:14336710

3. What server: DARKRP

4. About what time: 1:30 GMT

5. PROOF:

http://s4.postimage.org/8sbhbwzxd/doug2.jpg

http://s4.postimage.org/8sbkmzowx/rp_downtown_v20134.jpg

http://s4.postimage.org/8sbizgcf5/doug1.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: When some player was getting on Doug's nerves he 'robbed another thief' which Doug thought was against the rules and he banned him for 1440 minutes. All the admin's on the server told Doug that that's not aloud without a report, which he ignored. He never read the rules before he joined the server and when I tried to help him, he was rude and childish. Even though the person he banned may of been a rule breaker but he should follow admin rules.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

This is ridiculous, of course i thought it was against the rules because most of the admins have gotten onto other players for robbing other thieves which i accepted as a rule without question, so excuse me if it wasn't such a big deal. I didn't just ignore the report, i didn't even know it was required. I'm quite new to the admin world (but i have read admin rules). Vao, Ive tried to get your attention (by teleporting you to me, me to you, and contacting you throught steam) and asking for help onto undoing the ban but you yelled at me and threatened to ("report" i believe was said) if i were to do it again and quickly left to jessicajoy thus you never even helped me or have even offered your assisstence. I didn't realize banning someone for a day required a report until just recently. I may of sounded childish and rude and i do apologize but how can you not get frustrated when the world tends to ignore you.

This is ridiculous, of course i thought it was against the rules because most of the admins have gotten onto other players for robbing other thieves which i accepted as a rule without question, so excuse me if it wasn't such a big deal. I didn't just ignore the report, i didn't even know it was required. I'm quite new to the admin world (but i have read admin rules). Vao, Ive tried to get your attention (by teleporting you to me, me to you, and contacting you throught steam) and asking for help onto undoing the ban but you yelled at me and threatened to ("report" i believe was said) if i were to do it again and quickly left to jessicajoy thus you never even helped me or have even offered your assisstence. I didn't realize banning someone for a day required a report until just recently. I may of sounded childish and rude and i do apologize but how can you not get frustrated when the world tends to ignore you.

I said to you "You can go and tell a super admin right now and fix it, or make a big deal and I'll just post a report" I told you 4 TIMES. This has nothing to do with me, you're the one who broke the rules. It's funny how you STILL don't admit you have done something wrong, you're just stubborn.

I said to you "You can go and tell a super admin right now and fix it, or make a big deal and I'll just post a report" I told you 4 TIMES. This has nothing to do with me, you're the one who broke the rules. It's funny how you STILL don't admit you have done something wrong, you're just stubborn.

You never told me anything good sir, perhaps you just dont understand english.. im not stubborn, you're just incompetent.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

You never told me anything good sir, perhaps you just dont understand english.. im not stubborn, you're just incompetent.

@jessica just saying who he went to, you're not of a concern.. no worries.

Okay, or maybe due to the 'lag' you said you were having. By the way Faithless is waiting for your appeal, forget about me.

Stop arguing, both of you. This is getting ridiculous

Doug, you can not ban a thief for doing their job, and the admin rules clearly state that if you ban someone for longer than 2 hours, you must make a report. If these long bans become habitual, you will not have admin much longer. Please re-read the rules and make sure you know them all

Okay.. I already said it was a mistake to listening other admins and their personal rules and i apologized. Can we put this behind us and undo his 1 day ban?

Idk about you but Roleplaying seems more fun than arguing over silly 1 day bans.

Yes, the ban will be undone and you will be unbanned as well. As I said in my previous post, please make sure to re-read the admin rules, to be more respectful, and to post reports for bans that are longer than 2 hours long.