Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ADMIN BANNED WITHOUT WARNING

1. Your in-game name:-hg- æÓΘÈ Sun God Desendant

2. Server that you were banned on:Jailbreak (also banned on all severs)

3. The Banning admin: cool_kid56912 aka [beast702 (in teamspeak)]

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:20161730

5. Reason for ban:No reason Given; no warning before ban. Blackout was banned by cool_kid56912 and i thought it was a rogue admin. i asked why and said that he was gonna get admin revoked because he banned Blackout without a warning. and i was banned from teamspeak when i was talking to cool_kid56912. he was acting childish and i called him an idiot -.- im bad with my temper sometimes.

you didnt even state who you were or why you were banning people from the server. Those 2 first marked statement were not even directed at me. btw i didnt call YOU a fucking moron -.- My 2nd and 4th lines were not directed at you, i was talking to the other players in the game. my 1st and 3rd lines of that SS WERE directed at you. That last statement was to get you to respond because i didnt think you were typing me back. But i didnt get a respond, warning, kick, etc. not even a notification that you were not, in fact, a 13 year old abusing admin, just a perm ban... low blow dog, low blow.

PS nice name on the pic. >.>

Edited by Aerow (Squirtle Sqaud)