Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Santana] Unban Request

iTzSantanA

1. Your in-game name: bubblegum kush tu sabes

2. Server that you were banned on: HellsGamers Minigames Server. Usually topped out with people.

3. The Banning admin: No idea.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:21455507

5. Reason for ban: I have no idea what I was banned for. IT was a long ass time ago, around last summer. I think it was either trolling or spamming the mic was stupid shit. I want to get un-banned because me a few friends are playing again and I'd really enjoy palying on the server again.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Your account and its your responsibility.

No shit? What the fuck was the point of that post?

I know it's my responsibility and I'm taking action for it by requesting an appeal for my unban. IT was a while ago and I know it was wrong, thus why I apologize and regret my actions.

well the point of that post was to let you know that just because someone else used your account doesn't excuse what happened. He figured that you saying "it was someone else on my account" was your way of avoiding responsibility. The attitude doesn't help by the way, I was waiting for "I know and I'm sorry" to unban you, but thanks for being a dick

well the point of that post was to let you know that just because someone else used your account doesn't excuse what happened. He figured that you saying "it was someone else on my account" was your way of avoiding responsibility. The attitude doesn't help by the way, I was waiting for "I know and I'm sorry" to unban you, but thanks for being a dick

If he UNDERSTOOD my post, he wouldn't of flew off the handle with some stupid remark. I WAS ON THE ACCOUNT, AND I GOT BANNED, I DID IT, I KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG.

MY FRIEND WAS NOT ON THE ACCOUNT. Yes it was partially his fault as to why I got banned but I'm not BLAMING him. Also I did say I was wrong and apologized, so what you're saying about me not aplogizing is just contradicting yourself.

If he UNDERSTOOD my post, he wouldn't of flew off the handle with some stupid remark. I WAS ON THE ACCOUNT, AND I GOT BANNED, I DID IT, I KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG.

MY FRIEND WAS NOT ON THE ACCOUNT. Yes it was partially his fault as to why I got banned but I'm not BLAMING him. Also I did say I was wrong and apologized, so what you're saying about me not aplogizing is just contradicting yourself.

I was just explaining the purpose of his post, I'm not contradicting myself at all.

Let's start over and give you a chance at getting unbanned. Take 5 minutes, think about what you want to say on your behalf, come back to this thread, and say it all in 1 post

See, this is what I'm talking about. You got the first part right, but you wanted to be a prick in the second line of the post, which you have done in every post above. No hoops, you just have to apologize without being an asshole in the same post

No, you want to be the prick and not unban me, even though I've already replied, waited, appealed, and apologized for what I've done. It seems you can't get over what's been said on the Internet even though someone's apologized so you continue to the game without un-banning me because you feel it's the only way you can get back at me besides locking the thread.

I have no reason to get back at you or fuck with you, I do this about 20 times a day. I just want a sincere apology without you being a prick in a comment above, below, next to, or near the apology.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

This is a line with a specific purpose. This line divides the prickness from the possibility of an apology below. Apologize below, and the apology will be far enough away from the prickness and will go straight through the monitor, to my heart, without any prickness in sight of the apology

Edited by F4ithl3ss