Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request -ExGBrian.j2

ExGBrian

1. Your in-game name: ExGBrian.j2 (CANUCKS LOST HAHA)

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: I dont know

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:33921598

5. Reason for ban: I do not know it didn't give me a reason just said you have been banned from this server. I havent freekilled anyone. I mic spammed music during LR but turned it off when admins/Players told me to turn it off. Can i have a explanation?

you got teamlocked, immediately disconnected and came back as soon as you were teamlocked. joined ct, and got banned for avoiding teamlock.

you probably should have been told not to rejoin ct

im sorry but you were teamlocked for excessive freekilling, and slayed a few times before that

better check your console again before coming with such strong accusations

btw its a 2 hour ban you shouldnt even be asking for unban

just try to follow server rules and have fun :)

This is really stupid I know this is a 2 hour ban but im gonna fight it because i havent freekilled at all. I only masskilled in one round because i caught a bunch of guys rebelling in the pool area coming out of a vent.

I dont freekill. I never freekilled before and im not planning to do it now

well sorry dude but you freekilled, many admins saw it and slayed and then teamlocked you for it.

wanna just tell me why you decided to retry on the server after being teamlocked to T?

Like i said i checked for text saying !teamlock for my name and couldnt find it. I figured it was a autoswitch after not finding it. I was only in ct side for about 6 rounds and got mad so i retryed to get back on server and went onto ct.

When I acc freekill someone i always slay myself. I follow the MOTD everytime and i always listen carefully. I havent freekilled and im not planning to tonight or any night.