Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse -Jack-

ExGBrian

1. Abuser name: -Kod- Jack/Poison.ivy

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:28758691

3. What server: jailbreak

4. About what time: 5:20 PM Pacific

5. PROOF: 68znyh.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Im seriously tired of this shit. I won the gun toss + he tried rebelling by knifing me before it registered so i killed him. poison then slayed and then jack team locked me. It doesnt say in the motd that you check it yourself so i demand to have someone review this + un-T lock me. I try to be a good player everytime but the abuse is really stupid.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

I usually auto teamlock for people that FK on LR instead of slaying, I mean an FK on LR? Camon. The game has many bugged LR games, many require seeing who won. If the T wins on guntoss the T wins. It does not matter if the console says your toss was longer. I have seen gun tosses where the T hits the back wall of the D-gal cage and the CT only made it like halfway and the console said the CT still won. LR is not all based on what the console says alone.

As for teamlocks, for everyone, last until you reconnect to the server, but if it is in a short about of time, it can lead to kicks and then temp bans. So you can be CT right now as I type this probably.

Alright, let's talk about this.

First off, I am aware that the console is broken for gun toss, so unfortunately brian, this is not enough proof to show that it was actually a freeslay. But a teamlock for one freekill? That is absolutely ridiculous. This guy clearly made an honest mistake, and he was slayed and teamlocked for it without any explanation.

The teamlock command was made for mass freekillers and people that just won't learn. Not for people who make one mistake. If someone makes a mistake, explain what they did wrong instead of using unnecessary amounts of force.

Edited by F4ithl3ss