Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- General Red

Fushigi

1. Abuser name: -hg- General Red

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:3867705

3. What server: DarkRP

4. About what time: 9:45

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/82/genredbadboy-6-23-2011.dem (Skip to tick 5750)

6. Please tell us about the incident: General Red teleported to some kid then he BANNED (for 120 minutes without a warning or a kick) HIM him and pocketed all of his snipers (Abusing his powers by teleporting to him and stealing his guns). The kid also ONLY killed General Red, so therefore "massrdm" wasn't true.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

I watched other people drop in front of me out of spawn. So definetly a lie. I like how you, and daddy are with stone man trying to get dirt on me. Its actually pretty funny. I srsly feel like the only admin on the server now cause everyone is just spectating each other. Iz a sad day for real admins.

I was on the apartments roof which has a good view of spawn, i heard a few awp shots and saw more than two people die running out of spawn/building near it. After General teled he picked up the player (who was rdming) and then kicked him for massrdm, he did however pick up the awps and bring them back to our base, but in reality if he hadn't i would have so he just saved me the trouble of going over there. People need to stop filing abuse reports for no good reason. There was a player killing for no reason and making the server a less enjoyable place for everyone else, General got rid of the disruptive player and in no way at all kicked him for the sole purpose of taking his awps, that was just a bonus.

Bobalone McShagnasty

On a side note I cant start gmod or anything so I cant watch the demo...

stone man: I know you two were working together. Fushigi obviously renamed himself in game to daddysomethingsomething blah blah and You were having him spec me cause he started specing pilpest at first and then immediatley went to me.

On a side note I cant start gmod or anything so I cant watch the demo...

stone man: I know you two were working together. Fushigi obviously renamed himself in game to daddysomethingsomething blah blah and You were having him spec me cause he started specing pilpest at first and then immediatley went to me.

i wasnt even working with anyone i was afk

Yeah thats why u threw army around. And random arrested me earlier. I stopped recording on you cause I was told to drop it. You obviously continued the "problem" so Im just going to wait for this to be resolved.

Either way. Stone, Everyone KNOWS you dont know the rules. I just happened to be the one to POST them. You abuse admin all the time and now your finding your friend to post shit on me, spec my friends, spec me. And we all know it. Difference is I DID WHAT I WAS TOLD.

This is bs, if I have to follow the rules so should you. And the fact you get away with CONSTANT rule breaking is complete bullshit.

Yeah thats why u threw army around. And random arrested me earlier. I stopped recording on you cause I was told to drop it. You obviously continued the "problem" so Im just going to wait for this to be resolved.

Either way. Stone, Everyone KNOWS you dont know the rules. I just happened to be the one to POST them. You abuse admin all the time and now your finding your friend to post shit on me, spec my friends, spec me. And we all know it. Difference is I DID WHAT I WAS TOLD.

This is bs, if I have to follow the rules so should you. And the fact you get away with CONSTANT rule breaking is complete bullshit.

tl;dr

i dont care

Exactly. That's the difference. I do care, I care about this server. I actually ENJOY helping people with my admin, not just abusing it.

yeah me too but i dont care for anything you say because you're just trying to get me in this

Here's the deal, all of you guys need to stop bitching about tiny little things that go wrong, and work together to get the douche bags out of the server. I don't have any idea why you hate each other so much, but it needs to stop because we're getting sick of it. You guys are on the same team as admins, so how about you guys try to work together instead of being pricks.

Not abuse by the way, if he teleported to the guy and banned him, for all you know the guy called him the N word when he went over there. It looks to me like he's doing his job as an admin, stop with the petty abuse reports please.

Marked as Reviewed because this is a warning to all of you to stop the bullshit and get along.