Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HT | Roley abusing....

1_x_XPAWNX_x_3

Roley teleported all the T's so no CTs could kill anyone. This is on CSS in your HIDE and SEEK server. Can you plz take away admin or at least give him a warning. He also changed that map without any votes and kept doing this. This happened around 8 to 8:30 Est

Steam ID: "HT | Roley" STEAM_0:1:15647755 43:09 138 0 active

Server: HIDE and SEEK IP address 67.228.181.78:27015

(ADMIN) HT | Roley: teleported player -ŴÕ-Ssg.Noکcope™v2

(ADMIN) HT | Roley: teleported player HT | Roley

(ADMIN) HT | Roley: teleported player ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ -ߪMßÃÂÂ

(ADMIN) HT | Roley: teleported player тιüòαlαÃºα« '

(ADMIN) HT | Roley: teleported player [Fng]Scapegoat57

(ADMIN) HT | Roley: teleported player MEOWTH

(ADMIN) HT | Roley: teleported player SPACKLE

(ADMIN) HT | Roley: teleported player »�*pårrøw-> Ant Eater

(ADMIN) HT | Roley: teleported player Cookiez

(ADMIN) HT | Roley: teleported player ArmoPlaya

(ADMIN) HT | Roley: teleported player qruaser

How? Console shows every little thing the happens in game even the pointless stuff that no one cares about?? =S Plus he changed that map without anyone voting like one minute after this while I was registering on your site...You can tell he changed it because he said we were on cs_miltia and the screen shot is when we were in de_dust2 xmas...

dedust2xmas080003.jpg

Edited by Dirty
Had to put proof of abuse

OK, well. If you missed it, all teleports were fair and allowed CT's to view the T's from any distance. No T's could be left alive because I specifically told them to remain in sight. There was never one round where a teleported T could not be killed except on the very last few seconds of the de_militia map. There were no complaints given in-game which told me that it was all fun. No CT's complained in-game. If you wanted me to stop, you should have said either in chat, or over your microphone. Any T's that did go off of the map were slayed by me to avoid the fairness, while keeping it fun. Once again. None of the CT's or even T's issued complaints in-game. So, that is why I continued. You seem to be the only one who complained about the situation, if in the future you wish to tell me to stop, I will. Good day.

P.S. I will admit to me teleporting players, however chrondog is correct when he states that copy and paste from console, is not significant proof. If you post any abuse threads in the future, taking pics of your in-game screen or recording a demo, by typing record <demo name> in console, will be more believable when coming to a verdict.

Edited by Roley

I was in the hide and seek server when this happened. Him admin abusing really ruins the game for other people especially the people on the ct team because they can't get to the Ts to kill them. If somebody could deal with this guy abusing his admin that would be greatly appreciated. Also posting from console is proof. There is no other way to get proof other then screen shots and demos. Roley you never slayed anybody and how were the cts spouse to kill the Ts if they were a small item and couldn't be seen? Nobody got a single kill when you started to teleport and you never told the Ts to go where cts can see them. How is taking a screen shot of console not significant proof? Console shows EVERYTHING that happens in the game. So taking a screen shot of console is just as good as taking a screen shot of your in game screen. You also did change the map shortly after you did this so all pawn could do is take a screen shot of his console.

Edited by ¤�¼Òœ930¤ηїηјÄ�¤

So what your telling me is that when your an admin and you teleport everyone to make the game dumb that isn't abusing???? That just ruins the game and the server. People might not come back because there going to say to ppl that they know, not to go in that server because they have gay admins that just abuse all the time. Roley is just a admin abuser...I also like how you all defend him so it looks like hes right and I'm wrong...

Edited by 1_x_XPAWNX_x_3

So what your telling me is that when your an admin and you teleport everyone to make the game dumb that isn't abusing???? That just ruins the game and the server. People might not come back because there going to say to ppl that they know, not to go in that server because they have gay admins that just abuse all the time. Roley is just a admin abuser...I also like how you all defend him so it looks like hes right and I'm wrong...

I agree with PAWN.

This is similar to mic spamming.

"No one was complaining, I was just making it fun" blah blah blah.

People get banned for that all the time.

And he had a screenshot of his console before BlackEyes (Chrondog) even posted, so why are you guys saying he has insufficient proof?

As roley did admit to teleporting, I don't think it should have happened in the first place. Plenty of other admins have had theirs removed for doing this exact same thing.

I have nothing against roley, as I have never really spoken to him, but I'd say this is abuse.

Edited by Dynasty

Ok, Pawn and Dynasty. Once again. No-one was complaining about the "issue" at hand. You should have been the smart one to actually tell me to stop. You claim to have told me to stop, yet I never saw it. Its called to admin chat. This allows you to send messages directly to any admin on the server. That will allow me to notice your complaint, and in-turn making me stop this "abuse." No-one complained on the server saying it was cheap, and you having an attitude will not help you win in this situation. If you consider this abuse then please, be my guest to spend 3-5 seconds in our Jailbreak server. You seem to be the only one complaining about the situation at hand, and I'd be more than happy to have you get more people from the server at that time who thought it to be unfair.

P.S. Your attitude, not doing much.

P.S. I will admit to me teleporting players, however chrondog is correct when he states that copy and paste from console, is not significant proof. If you post any abuse threads in the future, taking pics of your in-game screen or recording a demo, by typing record <demo name> in console, will be more believable when coming to a verdict.

It is proof enough, if you know you were doing wrong.

Try not to use mass commands too much, they tend to bring abuse threads.