Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak Admin

• Executive Council

It'll get fixed. Just gotta do a few things that take time in order to get everything back up and running right.

Also, can we add tlist powers to trusted admins pleaseeeeeeeeee? ;)

I think before all commands were taken away besides slay, slap and etc trusted admins actually had t-list available. It wasnt like staff were they could t-list a person forever but it was were you could t-list them for a 24 hour period. i have seen Hippie do it before. i think...

I think before all commands were taken away besides slay, slap and etc trusted admins actually had t-list available. It wasnt like staff were they could t-list a person forever but it was were you could t-list them for a 24 hour period. i have seen Hippie do it before. i think...

Well then it wasn't working for me. Oh well I'm sure they'll get everything sorted out.

Well then it wasn't working for me. Oh well I'm sure they'll get everything sorted out.

Im sure they will. also, racker (or bearthug forgot who posted it) i think it would be better to keep your admin and try and straiten out the server instead of standing by and waiting for everything to be peachy king