Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:6047748 ("CHROME NUTZ")

ChromeNutz

1. Your in-game name: Chrome Nutz

2. Server that you where banned on: CrackHouse DM - 67.228.181.66

3. The Banning admin: Patrick..

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:6047748

5. Reason for ban: They thought that I was trying to hack the server and make it lag..??

I've been playing this crackhouse server for about three months now and it's been a great server that I usually never have problems with lagging. I came in yesterday and I was lagging along with everyone else on the server. I'm on the server atleast three or four times a week and admins never have any issues with me. I just don't understand why I got banned when I wouldn't try to ruin a server when thats the only server I enjoy playing on css.

An unban would be much appreciated...It sucks on css without your awesome crackhouse server!

1. Your in-game name: Chrome Nutz

2. Server that you where banned on: CrackHouse DM - 67.228.181.66

3. The Banning admin: Patrick..

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:6047748

5. Reason for ban: They thought that I was trying to hack the server and make it lag..??

I've been playing this crackhouse server for about three months now and it's been a great server that I usually never have problems with lagging. I came in yesterday and I was lagging along with everyone else on the server. I'm on the server atleast three or four times a week and admins never have any issues with me. I just don't understand why I got banned when I wouldn't try to ruin a server when thats the only server I enjoy playing on css.

An unban would be much appreciated...It sucks on css without your awesome crackhouse server!

If they do not come and post a demo or some sort of proof, the ban will be lifted.

Give it a day, sorry for the inconvenience.

I think it was a mistake because they banned someone for crashing the server. They thought it was either you or that guy, but I always play with this guy. I always see him in crackhouse like everyday lol.