Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Weeman

Name: [HG] Benj

server: Jailbreak

steamid: STEAM_0:0:8885285

time: 2:00 PM EST

proof: Benj randomly said in admin chat to type nextmap in console, moments later about 4 people were banned because of it, this is basically indirectly intentionally mass banning people, whether they are noobs and dont know what it is or not. that crap is not acceptable to say and a waste of admin chat.

bajailhellsgamerssuperf.jpg

w1680.png

bajailhellsgamerssuperf.jpg

w1680.png

well that "prank was played on me" so im passing it on, i agree the only abuse there was using the admin chat when i shouln't have, and for that im sorry, for the people who actually typed it im not!

What the fuck is that about man? "I was a dipshit and so now i want others to feel like one too so im not lonely"? You a fucking admin. your supposed to be setting an example in that server and maintaning stability their. not trying to see how many people you can screw over. I think you should have your admin taken away with a minumum requirment of having to show some fucking maturity before you get it back.

Calling other people noobs because they fell for that?

You fell for it.

Its like a 15yr old kid I heard in the server, making fun of someone because they were 14. Stupidity.

I think Benji needs a timeout.

Maybe the weekend off our servers would suffice? Bort?