Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse Report: -hg- ExGBrian.j2 [Ian Haxes]

Angel

1. Abuser name: ExGBrian.j2 [ian Haxes]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:33921598

3. What server: CS:S Jailbreak

4. About what time: about 60 minutes ago from this post

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident:

A player fk'd T's at bottom of cell stairs and then dc so I said in admin chat that I'd report him here. Then in admin chat Brian starts telling me how staff are sick of my abuse reports on the forums for petty reasons and that they're all denied. And I was like lol what?

He goes on telling me that I'm an admin nazi and report every little thing, when I haven't done anything to even deserve this! So I just ignore this and say yeah ok lol.

Then at the end of the round he starts slapping himself and I say "nice abuse Brian" and he says "Angel if you feel offended that i slap myself in LR then report me". And then in another round he randomly slaps himself again.

After this he starts saying in ALL chat that CT's can shoot T's on freedays if T's have guns out for more than 3 seconds as it's considered rebelling. I then proceed to tell him in admin chat that that's wrong and T's can have guns out for as long as they like on freedays and it's only rebelling if T's shoot Ct's.

He then kicks me from the server saying "take it to the forums". I ask in admin chat who kicked me and he admits it and I've got a screenshot from another player that shows his command for kicking me.

Screenshots in order of conversation:

-here

-here

-here

-here

-here

-here

-here

-here

-here

-here

-here

-here

-and here

I decided to start recording a demo when this all started even though the demos that I record are broken. But luckily enough luck is on my side today and the whole demo works perfectly. It goes for about 24 minutes so you'll have to skip through parts of it. But basically it's just a demo of the conversation. The demo stops when he kicks me.

Demo

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Banned until he comes to the forums

I was trying to explain to the players that holding a gun out for 3 seconds EVEN on a freeday is considred rebelling but angel kept on repeating and fighting against me and -kod- Jack that its not and you may hold a gun even on freedays.

Numerous times i told him if your mad take it to the forums, take it to the forums but he kept on fighting against it so i kicked him saying take it to the forums.

Right now we are in the forums and he took it their. I randomly slap myself because its LR and kill myself right away. I don't do it during the actual game to ruin the other players round experience and i don't do it to other players unless its a Pirate Day. He also starts trolling me to before while my lil 10 year old sister trying to lead saying that i should stop using a voice changer and a "Fag".If he becomes a douche to my sister and I, I become one to him.

post-9152-13525954541515_thumb.jpg

Edited by ExGBrian

He also starts trolling me to before while my lil 10 year old sister trying to lead saying that i should stop using a voice changer and a "Fag".If he becomes a douche to my sister and I, I become one to him.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4751[/ATTACH]

I don't troll. Players were complaining about the voice on Steam chat to me and to me it sounded like a voice changer so in admin chat I said stop using a voice changer please.

You then said in admin chat in all caps that it was your sister and not a voice changer. I then said both of you speak at the same time on mic, which you did, and I dropped it. I never never insulted you calling you a fag; I don't call people fags.

You slapped yourself countless times, you kicked another admin, and you were being extremely disrespectful. If I ever see this behavior again, your admin subscription will be terminated. Make sure you read over the admin rules in the admin section of the forums and follow all of the rules.

You slapped yourself countless times, you kicked another admin, and you were being extremely disrespectful. If I ever see this behavior again, your admin subscription will be terminated. Make sure you read over the admin rules in the admin section of the forums and follow all of the rules.
Ok thank you