Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Some guy with a weird name

shortiepants

I'm not completly sure how to say his name but he was shooting me over and over and everyone was telling him it was a free shot.Before that happened he freekilled me so after being free shot i started saying "Hey your free shooting me stop" and "dude stop freeshooting". So he private messages me if u disrespect me again ima ban you. I said well your free shooting and free killing Asshole. He bans me ofcource and i really like this server and was hopeing to donate into it. So know i'm not playing it.Belkashf is the evil one.

Shortiepants

1. Abuser name:belkarshf

2. Their Steam Id:im not sure

3. What server:jailbreak

4. About what time: 8:00 am (about 5 sec ago)

5. PROOF:he just baned me and was saying ima ban you

6. Please tell us about the incident:up above is it. and it wasnt a ban it was a kick but he just baned me for no reason now

please help right as i got in after the kick he free killed me and said :i saw that"

Edited by shortiepants
new post

Without actual proof of the situation (such as a screenshot or a demo) there isn't much we can do other than take the admins word for it. Your ban will expire in roughly an hour, when you return to the server, if you think the admin is going to abuse his power, start recording a demo and then later you can upload it and we will be able to take action.

Hello,

I am the admin that have banned him for 2 hours. I have banned you because you kept disrespecting me and I have warned you once. Then I have told you in public that next time you disrespect me it will be a kick then if you continue it will be a ban. Then I have kicked you after you told "stfu if you ban me I will get unbanned quickly" then I have kicked you. Then you returned to the server and you started disrespecting once again so I warned you last time that you will be banned but you ignored my warning and you continued disrespecting me so therefore I have banned you for 2 hours. Please do not lie about your ban because it will not help you at all. There were other admins present so they can be asked.

Everyone on Jailbreak knows that I do not like banning people and to prove that I have given you many warnings and chances, the way I treat you with respect you should also treat me and any other player either he/she is admin or not with respect.

As for your ban I believe you are unbanned from a long time since it was only a 2 hour ban. If you would like to continue discussing this issue, feel free to PM me on the forums and I will reply to your PM. If you still feel the ban was "abuse" or was not fair, feel free to talk to a HG Staff member.

I rest my case.

Best Regards,

Belkashif

Edit: Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35865330

Edited by Belkashif
Steam ID has been added for extra information.