Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rapt0r_[Texas] Unban Request

Rapt0r

1. Your in-game name: Rapt0r_[Texas]

2. Server that you were banned on: 24/7 Crackhouse

3. The Banning admin: I believe it was: HG | RedDevil6193

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:27005506

5. Reason for ban: The reason given was a "wallhack".

My Defense: I have been playing CSS for years. And have been playing crackhouse for most of that time. Thus meaning I know most of the spots people like to camp and know how to pre-fire. I have reviewed the evidence against me and I believe it can all be explained, lets start with the first demo provided by the thread starter. The guy I shot through the wall had been camping there for a while and had killed me multiple times from that same spot. So with a little prediction, I was able to kill him. Now the two other evidence pieces provided by the banning admin were added after the fact, those are rather long and in my opinion show me dying alot because I was being reckless. Shows some predicted nades and me spamming through the thin walls of the crackhouse. Once again I have been playing crackhouse for a long time and know the places people like to sit at.

Hopefully this will all be cleared up and I can continue enjoying HG servers both on CSS and TF2.