Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned by abusive admin

stocom

1. Your in-game name: [EMMURE] Stoiccommie

2. Server that you where banned on: Prison break

3. The Banning admin: Unknown (My ban is still not listed in the log)

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:9976831

5. reason for ban: I have no idea.

I was slayed after killing two terrorists who were past first cell just now. I gave the order that no terrorists were allowed past first cell or they would be shot. I then waited a good 20 seconds for all terrorists to get back to the other side of first cell since I know I should have given the order earlier, but the cells were opened prematurely. Two terrorists did not comply and I killed them both.

I was then slayed, next round I explained my actions using an aggressive and angry tone, but did NOT insult or namecall. I then said if I was slayed by any admin without a real reason again I would report him. I was then banned. There was no communication or text from any admin directed toward me regarding this or trying to explain his actions.

This is unacceptable, I was banned for an unknown amount of time for no reason. I broke no rules, and some admin who did not want to explain himself decided to ban me. I was given no warning, simply an anonymous unjustified slay, then an anonymous and unjustified ban.

Edited by stocom

a couple questions real quick.

1. are you absolutly 100% positive you did nothing to warrent this. because when the admin post his ban report with the proof of why he did it he will enclose a demo/screenshot of you doing what ever you did. and if he doesnt it will be taken care of and fixed.

2. how can you not know who the admin was. it should have been all over your console if he did do all of the things you mentioned including when you were banned.

1. Your in-game name: [EMMURE] Stoiccommie

2. Server that you where banned on: Prison break

3. The Banning admin: Unknown (No bans from the 16th appear to be up yet in the ban log)

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:9976831

5. reason for ban: I have no idea.

I was slayed after killing two terrorists who were past first cell just now. I gave the order that no terrorists were allowed past first cell or they would be shot. I then waited a good 20 seconds for all terrorists to get back to the other side of first cell since I know I should have given the order earlier, but the cells were opened prematurely. Two terrorists did not comply and I killed them both.

I was then slayed, next round I explained my actions using an aggressive and angry tone, but did NOT insult or namecall. I then said if I was slayed by any admin without a real reason again I would report him. I was then banned. There was no communication or text from any admin directed toward me regarding this or trying to explain his actions.

This is unacceptable, I was banned for an unknown amount of time for no reason. I broke no rules, and some admin who did not want to explain himself decided to ban me. I was given no warning, simply an anonymous unjustified slay, then an anonymous and unjustified ban.

Well when you threaten an admin, you get dealt with.

Anyways, it wasn't a perm. So go play and don't threaten to do a report on an admin.

Either report it, or shut up. I usually ban people that say that, so they will have to post a report.

a couple questions real quick.

1. are you absolutly 100% positive you did nothing to warrent this. because when the admin post his ban report with the proof of why he did it he will enclose a demo/screenshot of you doing what ever you did. and if he doesnt it will be taken care of and fixed.

2. how can you not know who the admin was. it should have been all over your console if he did do all of the things you mentioned including when you were banned.

1. Yes, I am 100% sure. Also, my ban is still not in the log.

2. It didn't say anyone's name in my console that I saw, and I quit the game soon after.

Also, how can I get proof when I am suddenly banned without warning? It isn't like I even had a chance to get a screenshot. Whichever admin banned me never said anything in text or voice chat anyway. And you're Vandium, next time I'll just go straight to making a report without the threat.

And I am still banned as of this post.

Edited by stocom