Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Scoreboard problems

PedalBin

So yeah, when I TAB to my scores this sometimes appears, It sometimes doesn't sometimes does, I only have TS3 and Steam running but it still does it. It is a recent problem and I have not changed anything recently. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting and also quitting and re loading the game. Anyone got ANY clue what it is? One of the most annoying things, can't see my score, name, latency or anything. I can see my name however when I type in chat and it is there on steam.

2011-07-04_00001.jpg

This is on Office DM EU and it only does it on this server, my HLXstats DO work still but I don't know.

Thanks,

PedalBin

* MOVED TO BUG REPORT * * THREAD CAN BE DELTED/CLOSED *

Edited by PedalBin

This is NOT an HG server specific issue.

As reported by your bug, this is a specifically a Steam-sided issue where users will intermittently have this problem (I get it to on some servers, hg or not).

You can either do one of two things

1. Customise your scoreboard

http://www.gamebanana.com/tuts/1585

2. Find someone that has a clean scoreboard file (see the tutorial for the file you need) and overwrite your current file.

SET IT READ ONLY to prevent servers/users from modifying it.

Try this first.