Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Request Unban NO3 | Rezzeku

Rezzeku

1. Your in-game name: NO3 | Rezzeku

2. Server that you were banned on: All of them?

3. The Banning admin: I dont know

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:26020461

5. Reason for ban: Well, I don't know. I used to be on your servers every once in a while, mainly for minigames. One day I tried to join your servers and I couldn't. This happened shortly after I joined a clan. I assume I cannot post the link to that clan since it is considered advertising? Anyways, a fellow clan member told me you guys have a community ban on our clan. I guess that means you ban us all because you think we will come and freekill on your servers or something? I don't know, i'm confused.

Edited by Artillery

All of Nitrate Gaming has been banned, if you wanna get unbanned, leave the group. i presume that we banned your whole group because one day, someone hacked our servers and the message said "You have been hacked by Nitrate Gaming"

All of Nitrate Gaming has been banned, if you wanna get unbanned, leave the group. i presume that we banned your whole group because one day, someone hacked our servers and the message said "You have been hacked by Nitrate Gaming"

This quote states the truth. In order to be unbanned, you are required to leave the NO3 steam group.

You're still wearing the tag and an active member of their community. If I unbanned you, that would defeat the whole purpose of banning their community in the first place.

So I can't play on the servers unless I leave the clan? Sounds like you guys are butthurt. If you ban anyone who has anything to do with Nitrate just because you were hacked, isnt that a douchebag move? You are clumping us together because of one person's decision. Please, could you help me understand?

So I can't play on the servers unless I leave the clan? Sounds like you guys are butthurt. If you ban anyone who has anything to do with Nitrate just because you were hacked, isnt that a douchebag move? You are clumping us together because of one person's decision. Please, could you help me understand?

The point of the community ban is that if you're a part of it, you support the entire community's decision to hack our servers and DDoS them. Nitrate Gaming has no respect whatsoever for HellsGamers, so why should you be allowed to play on our servers. When you join a community, you embrace everything that represents them. Think about that.

The point of the community ban is that if you're a part of it, you support the entire community's decision to hack our servers and DDoS them. Nitrate Gaming has no respect whatsoever for HellsGamers, so why should you be allowed to play on our servers. When you join a community, you embrace everything that represents them. Think about that.

I am part of the community becuase of the people in it and the gameplay. Just because one person made a bad decision does not mean everyone should be punished. If you have a member of HG and he makes a bad decision that reflects upon all of Hellsgamers,how would you feel if you were punished? It's like killing the Germans for Hitler's decisions.

I think it's actually quite nice of us to give you the decision to un-associate yourself with them and be unbanned rather than just saying no unban.

What's your decision good sir, do you want an unban or not?

:)

I do want to be unbanned, and it is nice of you.

We're not butthurt, that's just how the rules are set around here in our community. It is cause and effect. It's not our fault that someone (or most likely someone anyway) from your community did what they did (hacking the server(s).

Regardless, it is simple: if you don't want to leave, then we won't unban you.

• 3 weeks later...
We're not butthurt, that's just how the rules are set around here in our community. It is cause and effect. It's not our fault that someone (or most likely someone anyway) from your community did what they did (hacking the server(s).

Regardless, it is simple: if you don't want to leave, then we won't unban you.

Alright I understand. Thanks for your time. Goodbye.