Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for nothing

Schism.

-|DC|-.

Hellsgamers Jailbreak.

Admin-Tyrone

-|DC|-" STEAM_0:0:13682143

This is how it went. New round just began, Commands are givin, I go get an ak, person giving commands said "NO ARMORY". So I wait about 5-10 seconds after he said that, And i didnt see cells open yet, So I went by the door in the armory, And Tyrone teleports into the armory from first cell, I kill him, He slays me, Calls it CAMPING, I confronted him and I told him 10 seconds isnt camping at all, Also considering the round had just started. He switches me to T, I called him an idiot, kicked and banned.

-|DC|-.

Hellsgamers Jailbreak.

Admin-Tyrone

-|DC|-" STEAM_0:0:13682143

This is how it went. New round just began, Commands are givin, I go get an ak, person giving commands said "NO ARMORY". So I wait about 5-10 seconds after he said that, And i didnt see cells open yet, So I went by the door in the armory, And Tyrone teleports into the armory from first cell, I kill him, He slays me, Calls it CAMPING, I confronted him and I told him 10 seconds isnt camping at all, Also considering the round had just started. He switches me to T, I called him an idiot, kicked and banned.

You can't call admins names.

If you think he abused by teleporting and slaying you, then you should post an abuse thread.

Go play, and get proof of abuse. But everyone comes in here and says banned for no reason, and then they give some sort of one sided sob story. We can't believe you guys anymore. :)

PROOF NEXT TIME!

Go Play!