Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

need help,

teeheewow

when i try to buy admin the page says this,

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Help??:wtf:

Try directly clicking this link:

http://www.hellsgamers.com/admins/cart.php?gid=1

It has nothing to do with your Steam ID. We're converting to a new admin purchase system and it still has a few bugs to work out. However, once your admin IS processed for the jailbreak server (I assume thats why you're buying it) please submit your Steam ID to a Staff or Council member for review and possible removal from the T only list.

Heres what I do.....

I click on get Admin, >> It asks me for my info >> I enter it >> It flashes to the Cart screen >> then goes to the screen saying Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error. >> then i get told I can''t handle admin because I cant buy it, WTF?

Edited by teeheewow