Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

iGiveNoogiez | Unban Request

iGiveNoogiez

1. Your in-game name: iGiveNoogiez

2. Server that you were banned on: Garry's Mod - DarkRP

3. The Banning admin: Unknown

4. Your Steam-Id: "iGiveNoogiez" STEAM_0:0:40349923

5. Reason for ban: I was playing RP in Garry's Mod and some people raided my house and took my money printer and i killed the guy who took it and his friend and some guy said "what are you doing" (I don't remember if that's exactly what he said) and i said "they took my money printer so i'm killing everyone." He said no and then it said: BANNED: NO REASON. I didn't even know rdming was a perm ban. I only said i was killing everyone, yet i didn't kill everyone. I'm sorry for doing so and won't do it again. I hope you consider unbanning me because i love the HG servers. Thank you.

Edited by SuperSkreech

ban is not a perm but was a temp

plz make sure in the future you follow the nlr (new life rule) and dont rdm every one because you base is being robbed.

the nlr means you have to wait 2min before returning to your base. coming back and killing everyone after you died is braking that rule

your temp ban has expired and you should be able to play again but remember follow the rules.