Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse: TASSET

Arctic Frost

1- Tasset

2- STEAM_0:0:6035318

3- Office.hellsgamers.com

4- 8:30-8:45 Pacific

5: (i am ๖ۣۜMeяcuяy)

(ADMIN) Howdy: get moving

๖ۣۜMeяcuяy : yeah get movin

(ADMIN) Howdy: player ๖ۣۜMeяcuяy is now a beacon

(ADMIN) Howdy: player ๖ۣۜMeяcuяy is no longer a beacon

(ADMIN) Howdy: player ๖ۣۜMeяcuяy is now a beacon

(ADMIN) CHRIST [GRK] {PW}: go go go

(ADMIN) Howdy: player ๖ۣۜMeяcuяy is no longer a beacon

๖ۣۜMeяcuяy suicided.

Player: ๖ۣۜMeяcuяy - Damage Given

-------------------------

Damage Given to "NFC// GIR[]_" - 141 in 1 hit

Damage Given to "na// Cisco" - 100 in 2 hits

Damage Given to "[HzяD] Atima ReAligned |PG|" - 136 in 2 hits

Player: ๖ۣۜMeяcuяy - Damage Taken

-------------------------

Damage Taken from "NIGNOGPOLLYWOG!!!" - 28 in 1 hit

Damage Taken from "na// Cisco" - 27 in 1 hit

(ADMIN) TASSET: slayed player ๖ۣۜMeяcuяy

so what happened, i was hiding around a corner waiting for the Ts to come out, they didnt, admin told me to start moving, i told them to move first *jokingly* then i was beaconed, so after i was beaconed i moved around the corner and to another area that circles where they were so right when i was about to attack them Tasset Slayed me.

After that i told Tasset he was Admin Abusing and when i did he started to threaten me:

๖ۣۜMeяcuяy : ADMIN ABUSE YEAH? YOU GOT IT, I REPORT IT.

(ADMIN) TASSET: Mercury you need to Be QUITE

๖ۣۜMeяcuяy : yeah. say good bye to using admin talk

(ADMIN) TASSET: 10 second left in round and you were not doing anything

๖ۣۜMeяcuяy : i was moving

๖ۣۜMeяcuяy : was about to attack the other way cuz i was beaconed

๖ۣۜMeяcuяy : so yeah. admin abuse. GG

*DEAD* TAHOE : lol

*DEAD* TAHOE : tasset

*DEAD* TAHOE : its all good

(ADMIN) TASSET: Mercury STFU

TAHOE : he dont have proof

๖ۣۜMeяcuяy : lol

๖ۣۜMeяcuяy : yeah i do

(ADMIN) TASSET: Mercury STFU or I will make you

(ADMIN) TASSET: Last warning

so i stopped talking to him, and spoke to Avalanche on how to resolve the situation.

๖ۣۜMeяcuяy : ADMIN ABUSE YEAH? YOU GOT IT, I REPORT IT.

(ADMIN) TASSET: Mercury you need to Be QUITE

๖ۣۜMeяcuяy : yeah. say good bye to using admin talk

(ADMIN) TASSET: 10 second left in round and you were not doing anything

๖ۣۜMeяcuяy : i was moving

๖ۣۜMeяcuяy : was about to attack the other way cuz i was beaconed

๖ۣۜMeяcuяy : so yeah. admin abuse. GG

Thats what got you in trouble.

But console copy isn't exactly proof. Screenshots or demos are best.

And you were probably nowhere near the hosties, so he slayed you. Rule is: no camping past 2. I always say be within reasonable distance of hosties by 1:30. Reasonable distance = T spawn, elbow, paper room.

Depending on the situation, I would beacon/slay at the appropriate time.

BUT

Slaying with only 10seconds left is worthless. especially if neither team is moving.

To be honest, this thread won't do much. Its not enough to remove admin, and 1 slay isnt enough to call admin abuse. And saying "ADMIN ABUSE" is a good way to get banned.

And TASSET has been here for years. He knows the rules, and he knows how to be an admin. So please don't argue with authority. Especially not with someone who has power over you.

"After that i told Tasset he was Admin Abusing and when i did he started to threaten me:"

"(ADMIN) TASSET: Mercury you need to Be QUITE"

"(ADMIN) TASSET: 10 second left in round and you were not doing anything"

"(ADMIN) TASSET: Mercury STFU"

"(ADMIN) TASSET: Mercury STFU or I will make you"

(ADMIN) TASSET: Last warning"

Only one of these was a threat, and when he said "I will make you" he meant he would mute you.. Probably because you were mic spamming. You're lucky he gave you 4 warnings, Hell I wouldn't even come here for abuse if he gave you warnings. You have no room to complain. It's not like he said he would go kill your family or something.

Edited by [HG] Dynasty

yeah dynasty is right in that screenshots of the console are better proof than copy/paste

but in regards to this convo... tasset should not get his panties in a bunch when somebody calls out admin abuse on him LOL. I dont think Tasset needs to be telling mercury to be quiet, unless mercury is being disrespectful. and i don't particularly see anything disrespectful with what Mercury said. many players will be like "F*** YOU ADMIN UR GAY U SUCK" etc etc. in that case, yeah go ahead and mute/kick/ban them, but just saying that hes gonna report admin abuse is not being disrespectful.

now that said, who knows if this is the whole story. maybe there's more that happened prior to this

k, well i was in T spawn, they were inside the dark room with the 2 hosties and i was outside the door, i was beaconed so i moved to the other entrance to the dark room, and when i reached it i was slayed, i was not camping, i stayed in the same spot for a few seconds because i did hear footsteps so i assumed possibly they might come out and attack, and they didnt. so i was beaconed after about 10 seconds or so, then i moved

sorry, but your ss, help me not really prove that i was camping, as you can see those pic.s help my proof that i was in the T spawn, hid in that corner, i was beaconed, then i moved. and the second pic is a second or two earlier then when i was slayed, you can see at the messages in the first SS that admin howdy told me to move, so i said "yeah get movin" then the second picture in chat says that i was beaconed, and then beacon was turned off, and i was in the new spot going to the other area

If he was moving back and forth he should not have been slayed. Which it looks as if he was....but I don't know, not enough proof here.

Infact, as you can see by the timer he started to move. If he was slayed, that admin ought to be talked to. Come on Tasset, don't be gay, lol. Don't slay if they are moving ESPECIALLY with less then 30 seconds left. Come on Tasset you know better. You've been on this server forever bro.