Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I am Panda (not a racist) | Unban Request

I am Panda

1. Your in-game name: -hg- I am Panda

2. Server that you were banned on: JailBreak

3. The Banning admin: [HG] poison.ivy

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:0:2117146

5. Reason for ban:

A guy told a joke and asked a question. I had heard the joke before and replied with a racist comment, the answer of the joke.

I totally understand the wrongdoings of my comment and I apologize deeply for what I wrote. I am honestly very sorry for my mistake. I am a proud member of HG and I feel embarrassed for abusing the name the way I did.

I have some black people a long way back in my family myself and the only excuse I got is that I totally blacked out and didn't think of what I was writing.

I have much respect for poison.ivy and I understand and agree to his actions. He is a good admin and I apologize for the troubles I may have caused to him.

I promise that I do not support racism and it will never happen again, ever. I can prove my membership in several Anti-Racism organizations trough my lifetime.

I hope for your understanding and forgiveness. HG's Jail is more than just a game for me, its a place for peace and enjoyment.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Racism is unacceptable no matter what, please learn from this and don't let it happen again.

As for your recruit status, I will reinstate you as long as this shit doesn't happen again. If it does, you will be demoted and permanently barred from ever becoming a member again.

Unbanned