Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[UNBAN REQUEST] I'm really sorry, but it's in my nature.

Makuras

Your in-game name: Makuras

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Serious RP Server | FastDL | Custom Jobs | HellsGamers.com <--- Gmod

3. The Banning admin: I am unsure of who banned me.

4. Your Steam-Id: Tylerinc

5. Reason for ban: "Douchebaggery" I understand that I may of been trolling him...but really he started it I was defending myself and there was no admin stopping it so I trolled him back...I obviously now know that you don't like that...so I'm sorry for doing this, I promise not to do it anymore and I've learnt my lesson...If you could unban me that'd be really awesome..thanks.

Info: If this isn't allowed, why weren't either of us warned? I feel like it was too out of the blue. (Note: I don't know my Steam ID Number)

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Alright I understand...so is this a 1 week ban or is it a "Maybe" ban?

Edit: If you need to see it, I have some proof of imovintarget being a complete dick to me "i banged your mom"

"nah it's not a joke, it's a statment" "i'm banging ur mom right now" <--- I've tried my best to copy his grammar.

If I have photos I'll post them if you need to see them.

Edited by Makuras