Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] poison.ivy abuse?

maxpwns33

1. Abuser name: [HG] poison.ivy

2. Their Steam Id: (I'm sorry, I don't know how to provide this)

3. What server: CSS Jailbreak

4. About what time: 5:30 CST

5. PROOF: See attatched screenies

6. Please tell us about the incident: While I am new to the server (and to any HG servers for that matter) I feel I have a pretty good understanding of the rules for yall's Jailbreak server. I killed [HG] poison.ivy because he/she was running to first cell when the order was to unstack along Deagle cage. When poison slayed me, I asked for a reason so I would know not to do it next time. Instead, I was teamswitched, kicked, and when I returned and apologized (I'm not going to lie, it was sarcastic, but not offensive) I was banned just under the amount of time needed to submit a report.

post-9430-13525954566865_thumb.jpg

post-9430-13525954567111_thumb.jpg

Edited by F4ithl3ss

You were a douche, that's why you were kicked and banned. Nuff said. Lead died, btw, you should pay attention.

Plus, you were slayed by Scott and Kurosaki for freekilling many times before that. Your dumb passive aggressive comments in-game wont get you anywhere.

Oh yeah, and you should work on your sarcasm, especially when you're in the wrong.

Yes, I was slayed in the previous round for my first accidental freekill of the day. Perhaps its time to "give me a fucking second" hmm?

And 1 or 2 = many? I would say not.

Edited by maxpwns33

Yes, I was slayed in the previous round for my first accidental freekill of the day. Perhaps its time to "give me a fucking second" hmm?

Think I made my point. It's clear to me that you're new to jailbreak so I switched you after your numerous "accidental" freekills and you took it personally. Hence, kick, ban. Your warning was the slay/teamswitch. Maybe you should take this time to read the motd

First of all: What would I gain by purposefully freekilling? Its not like I'd rank up or something.

Second: I have read the MOTD and nowhere on there do I see "freekilling an admin" as grounds for ban, even if it WAS on purpose.

Look, big guy, it's not my fault you can't pay attention. I'm not here to hold your hand and teach you how to play jailbreak.

And you didn't get banned for fking me. You got banned for being a douchebag. Anyway, I'm done here. Waiting for staff/council review.

If you had a demo instead of screenshots, it would much better explain the situation. All I see from the screenshots are you being kicked and banned, not the actual killing that sparked all of this taking place. Without any conclusive evidence, I'm unable to mark this as admin abuse. If you obtain more proof, feel free to post another thread on the forums so it can be reviewed. Thank you for coming to the forums.

Not Abuse.