Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse Report: [HG] Rick, trikkLay -hg-

I like Turtles!

1. Abuser name: Rick, LogiT3ch, trikklay

2. Their Steam Id: [HG] Rick = STEAM_0:0:27267238

trikkLay -hg- = STEAM_0:1:33323826

3. What server: CS:S Jailbreak

4. About what time: Two hour ago from this post

5. PROOF: Proof is below___Mediafire links =/

6. Please tell us about the incident:

trikkLy= Unnessesary Threatening and Insulting =(, this is where the admins started fighting about the topic in Jailbreak infront of everyone non-stop while I was trying to lead and were silencing me by spamming there mics.

= http://www.mediafire.com/?pl7i8l41nx1x78t

This is a conversation of me asking why i was kicked to being an argumanet that [HG] Rick wanted to talk about, after asking to please stop and drop the subject because we were attracting attention.

= http://www.mediafire.com/?xf5p7ighjgpixd9

Rick kicking me: 9s3yug.png

Edited by F4ithl3ss

you know this is pretty ironic. For half of the first demo i was trying to help you out by telling you why you got slayed by that other admin and what you did wrong.. So trying to help someone = abuse report. I'll remember that.

funny because you don't have any voice recordings of yourself bitching and complaining constantly before and during those demos. calling lead just to bitch and complain some more.

You need to understand even if it wasn't me who told you to. If an admin tells you not to do something, then don't do it! so simple..

Taylor told you multiple times to drop the subject or take it to forums or teamspeak. it took you a long time to do that

edit after watching the second demo:

that conversation between me and you was during a warday, we didn't interrupt anything..

Edited by Rick

My side of the story: First of all, He wasn't even LEADING until I said to lead. I've warned him so many times to stop talking about it and take it up to the forums. I called Faithless in there too, actually. We were trying to help him solve the problem and he kept going on about how you got free slayed twice. Another thing is if you wanted to know who slayed you, you don't need to get lead to ask who slayed you and not LEAD. I probably should have used admin chat instead of yelling at him in voice chat.

Turtles, the first demo you posted is 30 minutes long but it's broken and I was only able to play the first 3 1/2 minutes before it stopped. In that demo I noticed the admins attitudes change quickly from calm to heated while you were speaking with them over voice. They told you many times to address the situation on the forums and not to talk about it any more in-game, but you refused to listen and continued doing what you were doing. All that did was further instigate problems and that could have been avoided if you just came to the forums with your proof like they asked you to.

Taylor, although Turtles wasn't listening to you, instead of insulting him, you should have followed the warn, kick, ban policy or gotten me the second this started to escalate. I can understand your frustration, but there's no reason to speak to another player like that while wearing the -hg- tag and having admin status.

As far as the second demo goes, I saw no admin abuse at all. All I saw was a conversation between you and Rick about being kicked from the server for reasons unknown to me.

Although I see no actual abuse in this thread, I am still going to mark this thread as reviewed. This situation was handled poorly by all parties involved and I hope I don't see a thread like this again. Admins, when you don't know how to handle a situation, all you have to do is send any one of our staff or council members a PM and ask for help or come find us on teamspeak. Players, if you feel like you are being treated unfairly while you're in one of our servers, just come to the forums and make a report or get in contact with one of the staff or council members, that is why we are here, to address these issues and make sure that everyone is being treated fairly.

Edited by F4ithl3ss