Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- ExGBrian.j2 [Abooser]

Rick

1. Abuser name: -hg- ExGBrian.j2 [Abooser] (the abuser part is actually part of his name)

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:33921598

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 10 mins ago

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/fg/ba_jail_hellsgamers_se_r20016.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Most people including myself believe that joke by northern lights (a long time player on our jb server) is not racist. He did not show any racism

its pretty much like saying 3 guys walk into a bar, bartender says get out.. There was no slang or inappropriate term used.

This ban was unjust and uncalled for, he should have at least warned/kicked the guy...

3 people of different races walk into a bar then the bartender told him to get out? I dont know why would the bartender get out. he was obviously hinting something out here and if the joke was just 3 different people why didnt he just say "3 people went into a bar the bartender told them to get out?" why say something with 3 different races and think that its funny at the end. i dont find it funny at all i find it offensive since i myself is jewish too.

Its not fun playing with other idiot players in this world walking into the server and start being racist and troll on you and stuff. I finally found one community that can actually control this shit and actually cares about it. I gave a admin donation out of my own money because i find it nice that you guys actually care and i want to help out too. Now explain to me how im abusing here other then the fact the guy said a joke that was hinting racism but did not actually say it.

"Knock knock"

"who's there?"

"a jew"

So is that not hinting out anything because hes going towards one very discriminated race/nation?

But 3 different ones?

Edited by ExGBrian

bro im just saying even if you found it offensive you should have just kicked or warned him. an instaban for something that "may" be seen as edgy by just you isn't really justified

bro im just saying even if you found it offensive you should have just kicked or warned him. an instaban for something that "may" be seen as edgy by just you isn't really enough for a ban

Well i didn't perma ban him if your thinking that? Its only a 120 minute ban and i did not report because i believe all trolls can learn from their mistakes.

Abusing if you actually read the rules is

What is abuse?

* When an admin mass slays a team.

* When large amount of players get banned for no reason.

* When an admin uses his or her powers for their benefit only or when they user their powers against other players for no reason.

-EX: [admin] Master: set player Master health to: 100000000 or [admin] Master: set player All to 10000000

-EX: [admin] Master: slap player Dirty for 0 damage. (This means when they don't stop slapping a user causing the user to "fly" around the map)

* When a player insults others.

-EX: Hey Master your a piece of poop, Poophead! Seconds later: Master Your so bad you piece of poop!

* When a player is always microphone spamming, even when asked to stop nicely!

* When a player is votebanning someone without a reason. (sometimes it may be for fun so be careful on this).

Last time i checked, i didnt break any of these statements.Even though it was extremely edgy i still banned him he can live up the 2 hours thinking about what he did.

As Blackberry post, please follow those rules in the link. The joke is border line. i could see how it could offend. If it happens again just follow those rules, make a report and we'll take care of it.