Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

1. Abuser name: Scoot

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:25270962

3. What server: jailbreak

4. About what time: 4:40 Pacific

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident: Mass slapping other admins.

post-9152-13525954571977_thumb.jpg

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Burnt and I were messing around it was consensual it wasn't disturbing the server. Why are you such a fag reporting people that didn't even receive a complaint? Also you should look at your screenshot, it shows you using msay. Hmmmm.

Burnt and I were messing around it was consensual it wasn't disturbing the server. Why are you such a fag reporting people that didn't even receive a complaint? Also you should look at your screenshot, it shows you using msay. Hmmmm.

MSAY Is a administrative command that was used in good use reminding the CT's and T's that is was 3:00 and surely enough S&D Because it was a war day. It doesn't say anything in the administrative rules that i cant use it so please watch your language sir.

Ive been falsely reported many times because of me "abusing slap" and find it hard to believe that everyone else is going towards me to report and doesn't care about what scoot does. If im abusing admin then so be it report me oh wait... i have 6 different admin abuse reports on me IN THE FRONT PAGE!

As I said, it was consensual and it didn't bother anyone in the server, not even him. If you go through the logs he said I could slap him after he got a shotgun. Idk why you're reporting me doing this if it has done nothing to do with you. Must be an ego thing.

As I said, it was consensual and it didn't bother anyone in the server, not even him. If you go through the logs he said I could slap him after he got a shotgun. Idk why you're reporting me doing this if it has done nothing to do with you. Must be an ego thing.

https://hellsgamers.com/?pageid=admininfo

I read the rules from top to bottom many times and did not see a single word about restrictions to Admin Donators.

It does say on the top of the page though to not excessively spam slap

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/23-Admin-Abuse-Player-Abuse-template-*READ-FIRST*

What is abuse?

* When an admin mass slays a team.

* When large amount of players get banned for no reason.

* When an admin uses his or her powers for their benefit only or when they user their powers against other players for no reason.

-EX: [admin] Master: set player Master health to: 100000000 or [admin] Master: set player All to 10000000

-EX: [admin] Master: slap player Dirty for 0 damage. (This means when they don't stop slapping a user causing the user to "fly" around the map)

* When a player insults others.

-EX: Hey Master your a piece of poop, Poophead! Seconds later: Master Your so bad you piece of poop!

* When a player is always microphone spamming, even when asked to stop nicely!

* When a player is votebanning someone without a reason. (sometimes it may be for fun so be careful on this).

Scott, even though he asked you to mass slap him and it was in the name of fun, it's still not allowed. In addition to that, I don't appreciate the attitude you gave Brian and the way you insulted him.

Brian, !msay is indeed a banned command and you shouldn't be using it.

Reviewed, thank you