Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Tony

Snorlax

from vent.

I don't mind being kept out of the servers, as you think I cheat, but why was I banned from vent? I've been scrimming with Matt, LYDS, and LAPD the last few days and it would be nice if a separate vent didn't need to be purchased for us (me) to use.

from vent.

I don't mind being kept out of the servers, as you think I cheat, but why was I banned from vent? I've been scrimming with Matt, LYDS, and LAPD the last few days and it would be nice if a separate vent didn't need to be purchased for us (me) to use.

"I understand you think I cheat in your servers, but why would you ban me from your vent too"

Say it out loud and really listen to it. Sometimes our actions create situations that seem unfair, but in reality we created those situations ourselves.

Jesus still loves you, and a 5 man vent is cheap. Save your lunch money.

You ban people from the server because they cheat. However, if they get a new Steam account (unless this only applies to HT members), they're allowed to play again. What does that have to do with vent? Hold on, let me say it out loud. Ah, I get it, you don't want me cheating in vent either. I get it now. ^_______^

You ban people from the server because they cheat. However, if they get a new Steam account (unless this only applies to HT members), they're allowed to play again. What does that have to do with vent? Hold on, let me say it out loud. Ah, I get it, you don't want me cheating in vent either. I get it now. ^_______^

"Billy is a thief, he stole stuff out of my room. So he is not allowed in my room, but can still come in my house."

That sounds ignorant.

We might say buy a new ID to play here, but that is only stating that you will HAVE to buy a new steamid to play here again. You notice that you bought a new ID, but you didn't use your previous aliases.

And its because you knew you would be banned, new steamid or not. So don't get it twisted.