Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mouse Lag? I dont know.

Kurosaki Ichigo

what type of mouse is it? Trackball, optical, lazer?

With the trackball there could be something stuck inside it, or with an optical try looking at the bottom of it where the lens is, there could be a hair stuck in there or on your mousepad. I used to have problems with this with my optical because of small hairs that got stuck inside by the

lens

It has nothing to do with your mouse Ichigo. You're getting whats call "mouse lag" from a framerate drop due to your computer's processor or graphics card sucking.

TLDR: We've been over this before ichigo, you're computer is old and terrible get a new one. <3

BUT!

Try this anyway

1. Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Mouse (under Devices and Printers)

2. Buttons Tab: speed was set 1 point beyond halfway so i moved it backward to halfway (default setting may have been too fast)

3. Looked at Pointer's Tab but didn't touch anything

4. Pointer's Options Tab: Set Pointer Speed (in Motion box) is set at halfway and Enhance pointer precision box is checked; Hide pointer while typing (in Visibility box) is checked; nothing else was set or checked. Clicked Apply to Finish and closed out.

5. Wheel Tab: Roll the wheel one notch to scroll: The following number of lines at a time: is set to 1 (in the Vertical scrolling box); likewise, Tilt the wheel to scroll the following number of characters at a time: is set to 1. Clicked Apply to Finish and closed out.

Edited by Darkwing Duck

I have a mouse that has a sensor thing that I have to plug in the computer. Its a Logitech M510. If I dont plug in the sensor thing, my mouse wont work, but I have that plugged in all the time. Basically I have to lift up my mouse sometimes to move it instead of just gliding it on the mouse pad. I do not know if I am explaining this correctly.

I have a mouse that has a sensor thing that I have to plug in the computer. Its a Logitech M510. If I dont plug in the sensor thing, my mouse wont work, but I have that plugged in all the time. Basically I have to lift up my mouse sometimes to move it instead of just gliding it on the mouse pad. I do not know if I am explaining this correctly.

alright my mang, i got the same mouse for my laptop.

this is your best alternative

With the trackball there could be something stuck inside it, or with an optical try looking at the bottom of it where the lens is, there could be a hair stuck in there or on your mousepad. I used to have problems with this with my optical because of small hairs that got stuck inside by the

lens

It has nothing to do with your mouse Ichigo. You're getting whats call "mouse lag" from a framerate drop due to your computer's processor or graphics card sucking.

TLDR: We've been over this before ichigo, you're computer is old and terrible get a new one. <3

BUT!

Try this anyway

1. Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Mouse (under Devices and Printers)

2. Buttons Tab: speed was set 1 point beyond halfway so i moved it backward to halfway (default setting may have been too fast)

3. Looked at Pointer's Tab but didn't touch anything

4. Pointer's Options Tab: Set Pointer Speed (in Motion box) is set at halfway and Enhance pointer precision box is checked; Hide pointer while typing (in Visibility box) is checked; nothing else was set or checked. Clicked Apply to Finish and closed out.

5. Wheel Tab: Roll the wheel one notch to scroll: The following number of lines at a time: is set to 1 (in the Vertical scrolling box); likewise, Tilt the wheel to scroll the following number of characters at a time: is set to 1. Clicked Apply to Finish and closed out.

I don't see a Hardware and Devices option in the control panel.

lens

same thing happens to me but i use a trackball and i clean the mouse regularly