Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse Report: [HG] Doctor Derp

Angel

1. Abuser name: [HG] Doctor Derp

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:32274575

3. What server: CS:S Jailbreak

4. About what time: 10 minutes from this thread post

5. PROOF: Abuse, "justification" and dc

6. Please tell us about the incident:

[HG] Doctor Derp was lead and said over mic "all t's, type 1 into chat if you want the ct's water supplies to be poisoned and type 2 if you don't". I didn't know what he meant by this so I didn't type anything. A lot t's typed 1 so then he said "ok, it looks like there are a lot of ones" and then slayed all of the ct's.

In the next round I said in admin chat "thats admin abuse" and in normal chat he said "part of the day" "not a moose" then suicided and disconnected from the server.

I've never heard of a day like this and I'm pretty sure you can't mass slay ct's with admin commands, for I guess "fun" or a "fun day", so tell me if I'm wrong here.

I just thought it was oddly coincidental that [HG] Doctor Derp happened to disconnect right after it happened.

Staff and players who were involved only to post in this thread please.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

I can Confirm this (WAS THERE)

He did ask T's for a day that the CT's water supplys were poisoned

He said Type 1 if you wanted it 2 happen (Tons of people typed one)

He did slay all CT's with an admin command

He did Slay himself and Disconnected right after Angel said abuise.

Sorry about that slay I just thought I would to make the server a tad exciting but I could tell that right after I did it that it wasn't good, it will never happen again. The disconnection was just because I was heading off to bed, not to avoid a ban or anything.