Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Orbitalatx

orbitalatx

1. Your in-game name: Orbitalatx

2. Server that you were banned on: All servers.

3. The Banning admin: No clue. Logged on today and was banned from all servers.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:17886521

5. Reason for ban: Unknown. But if there is anything i can do to fix it at least to still play on the servers that would be great. Im 25 years old and have a wife and kid, I'm not just a highschool kid jumping around with admin waving my ban stick. I admin the n00b office server over half the day and most people that play there would refer to me as respectable and won't just ban people for no reason. I'd like to clear this up to continue donating to the server and to continue supporting HG. Let me know if there is anything i can do to clear it up. Thanks. :hi:

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Hey orbital, the only reason you were banned was to get you to come the forums so we could explain to you that when a ban is submitted for longer than 2 hours, you need to post a report. You banned a player a day or 2 ago for 24 hours for cheating and no report was posted.

You're not in trouble, and you will be unbanned and keep your admin powers, we would just like for you to read over the admin rules posted below and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

https://hellsgamers.com/?pageid=admininfo

I did my morning rounds on the Office servers and banned a guy on Office Deathmatch for wallhacking, my first ban ever. I have the demo and will upload here in a minute. Unfortunately the activation email sent by these forums went into my spam inbox and i wasnt able to post a ban request. I wasn't able to post until this morning after Homer helped me out. Sorry!