Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Player has not been unbanned?

Le Flame

Right, about a minute ago I was playing in Garry's mod and a player named "æΓΘψ" informed me that he made an unban request for teamspeak, and he was unbanned but he still can't access them.

In-game name:æΓΘψ

Steam id:STEAM_0:0:20161730

Can someone please tell me what's happening? This is not an unban request but he thinks he's been unbanned and I'd like to know what to tell him regarding this. Thanks in advance

Edit: He is only banned from Teamspeak now, however two hours ago he was still banned from the forums when he posted the unban request 2 weeks ago, can someone look into this?

I told that kid to PM a staff member on the forums. Obs. he doesn't want to get unbanned all that bad if he can't do it himself.

Please, I hate to say ..but in this matter ..mind your own business and let him do what he is suppose to.

If he wants to get unbanned so badly ..he will do it himself.

Ok, sorry, I didn't know he was told to pm a staff member

Edit: And also, sorry if I came off as being nosy, I started this originally because I thought he was unable to as at the time we both thought he was banned from the forums.

Ok, sorry, I didn't know he was told to pm a staff member

Edit: And also, sorry if I came off as being nosy, I started this originally because I thought he was unable to as at the time we both thought he was banned from the forums.

It's whatever... Good lookin out. But yeah, he can handle this himself if he really wants to.