Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM IS FUCKED UP FOR ME :(

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Here i go....

This all started since last week...........

people always tell me restart my comp if your steam cant play games so i did then steam never auto login so i was pissed so i went to task manager did the close blah blah restarted steam never worked then i got pissed off i deleted the cilentregistry.blob then i re updated steam and it worked again.

it came Dark then steam was never working so i restarted my computer and steam never logged in so i had to re update steam again it was happening 4 so long i cant stand this!!!!! i re installed steam twice!

its been hapening for now 2 weeks and im tired of having 2 re update steam and re installing my games :(

Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks

-S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Edited by S.T.A.L.K.E.R

If you've reinstalled multiple times and are still experiencing that issue, try installing it into a different directory. This is especially helpful with Windows before Vista came out. I'm not exactly sure why but moving it to a different directory helps.

If it is still failing, there is definitely something wrong with your computer inherently and not Steam.

If you've reinstalled multiple times and are still experiencing that issue, try installing it into a different directory. This is especially helpful with Windows before Vista came out. I'm not exactly sure why but moving it to a different directory helps.

If it is still failing, there is definitely something wrong with your computer inherently and not Steam.

Not again :(

So i copy my steam apps, re install in a new directory after the updating and all that i copy the steam apps folder and put it on the steam folder and my games will all be there no need to re install?

Edited by S.T.A.L.K.E.R