Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban from ts3

Danny

Danny

Ts3

Faithless

STEAM_0:0:16255199

Reason: Said somthing rude to a staff member when they left the channel. NOT SAYING IT WAS OK but i believe he did it out of sheer rage. He sort of lost his cool as well when he confronted me. And spoke of himself as if he were better than everyone else. I know i must know my place as just a silly member. But feeling are feeling we were created as such. I apologize for what i said.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Not the right way to post an unban request. You were being racist in the server, came back after I kicked you for it and asked me why I kicked you for no reason. I came into teamspeak and explained why I kicked you and recieved a 'k' When I left the channel you said, "piss off fuckhead" which is why I banned you.

And spoke of himself as if he were better than everyone else

If you're going to make a claim like this you should probably support it. It's my job to correct people that break the rules, if that's what you mean by speaking of myself as if I'm better? It's not like I came into the channel and said, "piss off fuckhead"

i dont understand how i was being rasist i was joking around with mark and u banned me "started shit" Second i said "ok" not "k" and third i said it cause no person likes to be yelled at hence forth A feeling called anger. i simply lost my cool. and said somthing harsh. Wich i apologize for. And it is a serius roleplay if anything. And i was demoted and my skin tone was black. i had no idea.

If you wouldn't have caused problems in the first place, I wouldn't have had to correct you. Also, you had no idea your skin tone was black? The way you were acting was indisputably racist, and although you apologized for what you said to me, instead of apologizing for being racist, you're just trying to cover up what you did with denial. When you want to tell the truth, feel free to post again.