Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin abuse

Simba

I just got banned from the Jailbreak server for pretty much no reason, and I didn't take a screenshot because... what's there to take a screenshot of when you get banned for nothing? I honestly don't even know who banned me. This clan is pretty cool except that you sell admin to any 12 year old that can borrow their mom's credit card and they abuse it.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Please follow this template:

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What server:

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident:

and provide proof, not much can be done without it sorry.

I was the banning admin in this matter. You can check chat log for why he was banned. N word dropped, I kicked him saying he is an HG member, he knows the rules, follow them. He came back and spammed over lead next round until he was muted by another admin. I told him in all chat that it was strike 2. He blew it off like a tough guy and while dead asked "Was it belkashif or this 12 year old who's giving me these warnings." Strike 3. He was warned, Muted, kept pushing it. Hour ban, wait it out.

Also kid... I'm 20. Nice try.

I was the banning admin in this matter. You can check chat log for why he was banned. N word dropped, I kicked him saying he is an HG member, he knows the rules, follow them. He came back and spammed over lead next round until he was muted by another admin. I told him in all chat that it was strike 2. He blew it off like a tough guy and while dead asked "Was it belkashif or this 12 year old who's giving me these warnings." Strike 3. He was warned, Muted, kept pushing it. Hour ban, wait it out.

Also kid... I'm 20. Nice try.

You sure don't act 20

Also, no proof, you didn't even quote what I said properly

I was in the server with you for the sum of 2 rounds and found enough to get you out of the server. You haven't been around me more than 10 minutes... how can you possibly know how I "act" lol.

Whatever, if you thought the ban was fair I'm not going to argue with you, I'll just play at 3 am like I usually do from now on because everyone on at 3 am can take a joke.