Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

final unban request.. (faithless told me to)

professorpoop

1. Your in-game name:[αΩ] Poop:)

2. Server that you were banned on: All HG global servers

3. The Banning admin:Im not sure.

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:34833622

5. Reason for ban: ****"F4ithl3ss told me to post one final unban request to be reviewed by all of staff and council")****

1- so it all started out on the forums when i was trying to get mulisha unbanned by posting a thread tying to figure out why he was banned with out a warning.. i was told it was none of my buisness and to forget and but i was a little shithead and continued on with it.. so i posted the same exact thing again.. so i got a forum ban..2- i joined a group "FUCK HELLSGAMERS" and then posted a comment "fuck hellsgamers!" i relized it was wrong and left the group like an not too long after that.. then on the forum i saw people were getting banned for it.. and i noticed i was banned in ALL HG SERVERS. I am also apart of the Alpha Omega clan.. i was told it was in spite of HG which i really didnt know OR think it was... it was mulishas clan and hes my friend so i joined since i was banned from HG i didnt really have anywhere else to play.. so i joined and there was a big thing between HG and AO and the clan was all banned then unbanned.. but after i left FUCK HELLSGAMERS i was still not unbanned and then about 4 or 5 days ago i posted another unban request and I was told i was still banned for lying about being apart of it.. WHICH I WAS.. i am completly owning up to being in the group "fuck hellsgamers" posting a comment then leaving.. I left. other people were banned for it to and then unbanned... so i already talked to faithless about this post and he said not to lie. i didnt lie about any of this and am hoping to be unbanned.

Edited by F4ithl3ss