Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ADMIN unban request

bkajun06

Ok so first off... I have played in your servers(mainly your deathmatch server to warmup) for along time now and I figured today I'd buy admin to help with costs and to get some of the perks that come with the Gold Membership y'all offer.. I originally bought admin for your Jailbreak server, it's nice to beable to relax and play this game just for fun(I'm a league player), but then I went back and I bought admin on the Deathmatch servers since that is where I spend most of my time... AS SOON as I get in there, I get about 10-15 kills PICKING MID with an awp, and I'm banned... I have no clue why - there was no reason/warning given. If you do not unban me I would like my money back, $30 is $30...

1. Your in-game name: "kajuN @ BattleEmpire.com" (Without the "" of course)

2. Server that you were banned on: The Deathmatch #2 Server

3. The Banning admin: It didn't say.....

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:82097

5. Reason for ban: It didn't say....

I have attached a "Copy/Paste" of my console prior to me getting banned.

bannedconsole.txt

But I didn't have it on in the deathmatch server and that's where I got banned. I had on the -hg- tag in the jailbreak server because I thought I could since I had bought admin and I was showing my support. If someone would have told me to take it off I would have.. I thought all the admins could have that tag on.. I've changed my name now, so can I get unbanned?