Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Inappopriate Use of All Chat

1. Abuser name: -hg- òelĸaѕýιғ™ -.-

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:35865330

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 20:00 GMT

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/wu/2011-07-22_00003.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Starting to have an admin war with ExGBrian in All Chat when they are both admins and could use Admin chat. Brian was lead and it was disrupting the flow of the round as Brian started explaining over the mic

Edited by Guest

Hello,

I cleary got freekilled by this player so therefore I was talking to him on All Chat to explain to him that he freekilled me and that he should slay himslef since he is admin and I could not slay him. He have also freeshot jiggles and he didn't do anything about it.

It was not inappropriate, Admin chat is used to talk to other admins regarding players or admin work. I have been using All Admin Chat to make the player notice that he freekilled just like I would warn any other player.

Other than that, I do not understand how this is an "Admin War" since there was no fighting or insults going on between both parties, so therefore It was normal discussion overriding the fact that he has freekilled.

Thank you

from my point of view, fair enough the first time, but then you continued in all chat which i personally felt was innapropriate, when you could have taken it to admin chat, leaving this to staff now

Belkashif was using all chat to ask someone to slay themself for freekilling. Granted, it would've been nice for him to ask him to slay himself in admin chat instead, but this is so minor that it's not going to be marked as abuse.

All of those screenshots except the third one are proper uses of admin chat, to clarify issues on the server.

Batters and Belkashif, please remember to use admin chat for OFFICIAL admin business only, not to hold conversations.

Apologies on my part, i didnt mean to put that in all chat, and i didnt want it marked as abuse, i just wanted to put it here

First screenshot = It was obstacle and that warden said "Hot Lava Begins" So I say there is not hot lave or cold lava since obstacle auto kills. (Not Abuse)

Second screenshot = I agree it's abuse of All Chat since the guy was screaming on his mic and I said that. (Abuse)

Third screenshot: Seal freekilled many times, got teamswitched and warned (How is this abuse?)

Fourth screenshot: Player freekilled typed "Rofl" then asks why he got slayed. (Not abuse)

Apologies on my part, i didnt mean to put that in all chat, and i didnt want it marked as abuse, i just wanted to put it here

It was a legitimate concern, and we thank you for that.

Sorry for my last post, didnt know that Faithless posted before me.

Don't sweat it, thank you for the explanation

Thread locked.