Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

grapEcrusH unban request.

grapEcrusH

1. Your in-game name: grapEcrusH

2. Server that you were banned on: All

3. The Banning admin: Not known

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:28787932

5. Reason for ban: Racism.

Ok, so first off, I was in teamspeak with quite a good amount of people in a channel and we were all talking and telling jokes. People were telling jokes, and telling jokes, and there were a few racist jokes being thrown around by others and i decided to say one joke, a joke that was semi-racist but i have heard way worse in teamspeak, and my joke did not have any derogatory terms in it. No use of the n word or any other words like that. I also think that this is uncalled for because there was one time when i was in teamspeak and everyone was telling jokes about LaMigra and i asked i could say a mexican joke that was WAY worse than that, and all he did was laugh and he didnt care. But i end up getting banned over a joke that everyone laughed at and nobody really thought was full on racist, and DEFINENTLY not one of the most severe that has been told in some teamspeak channels at times. I enjoy playing in the HG servers, not only 10 manning, and other people also think that me getting banned is dumb due to the other people that were telling racist jokes that didnt get any action taken upon them.

I am very sorry if i offended anyone, and i would like to see myself unbanned, and so would others. Thanks.

EDIT: I also have no proof, be it screenshots or recordings, of other people telling racist jokes due to the fact that i thought we were all cutting up and just laughing and having a good time while waiting to 10 man. I didnt expect for someone to start recording and get another member banned when the person that recorded was also laughing along with us. I do have people that were in the channel that could vouch for me that the member that user that submitted the recording was also laughing.

Edited by Artillery

I was there that day when all this was happening during the 10 mans. From what I know, there were lots of jokes being thrown out, some were slightly racist but no one took it seriously. As far as I'm concerned, grapEcrusH's joke was not racist/offensive at all. It wasn't even a joke actually (not going to say it out here), it was a more of a biological question or random question. In my opinion, he doesn't deserve to get banned seeing the situation that was going on along with what he said.

The problem is that people like to skirt the rules, it has to stop. Racism is racism is even if its implied. It really doesn't matter if everyone else is doing simply for the fact that they shouldn't be doing it either.

This is open to interpretation, obviously someone did.

We will see what other staff members have to say before the decision is made.

Edit: You are unbanned.

Edited by Artillery