Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Morgan Karma Unban

Morgan.Karma

1. Your in-game name: Morgan Karma|ã©ーもãÂÂÂÂÂÂã‚“

2. Server that you were banned on: I do not know

3. The Banning admin: HG | The_Monkey [C]

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:37700631

5. Reason for ban: Wasted a chance I had because of a small ban.

It has been two months and six days since I was banned from the HG servers. I understand that I might not have a chance to have this ban repealed but it does not hurt to try, now does it? I haven't played any games recently, and have been moving on in my life. But as moving through it, I've learned that I need to have a little fun to. I would like to gain this once and awhile entertainment from the HG servers. Be it on the Perp Lite, Mini-games, or Jailbreak.

I am probably the one person that The_Monkey would not like to see attempting to become un-banned, but I just think that it wouldn't be that bad to. I don't even currently have my gaming computer on me because my parents took it so I could find a job. I'm close to getting a job and would like to have a nice community with a wide variety of servers to play upon. Hells Gamers seems like one of the largest and more rational communities out here on the internet.

I'm not posting this here looking for another chance, I'm posting this here so that I can be seen that I will not cause anymore problems and can be accepted back into a fantastic community.

--Morgan

Edited by F4ithl3ss