Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Laos [M]

-BTY- Teh

1. Abuser name: [HG] Laos [M]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:11839150 14:01 99

3. What server: JB

4. About what time: 2:00 pm est

5. PROOF: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/k9/laos1.png <-slays me for not giving orders? (no one else had a mic anyway) http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/xu/laos3.png <- the initial slay, where he actually said he wasnt gonna slay me but when i decide to tell him why i dont deserve one i get slayed anyway. http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/8z/laos2.png <- no one was leading so i decided to talk freely about the incident because i already got slayed for talking about it while i was lead, but i wasnt this time. resulting in a kick.

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I was warden trying to guide t's to obstacle eventually, and was standing at 2nd garage door while they were at fountain and clearly said run to where i am and FREEZE AT 2ND GARAGE DOOR, not keep following me, but Laos kept spamming on his mic "im coming to you im coming to you im coming to you", not giving me the chance to spare him and say i said freeze at 2nd garage door, so i killed him. Then in admin chat to all, he says he should slay me for a dumb order like saying come to me but 3 seconds of queing my mic trying to explain why he died he slays me. Next round no one took warden so i took and and decided to try and explain again why he died but got slayed off the bat claiming i cant take lead solely to talk to an admin. The round following that no one took warden so i said, alright since no ones taking warden i think i have a voice to just talk about the incident and he kicks me before i can get 3 word in.

:oo:

For the record the actual order he gave was "All ts come to where i am - right here....."

followed by "the first door of garage"

by the time he started saying that i was following him into obstacle, which i actually froze when he started complaining - he then decided to kill me. I didn't actually slay him but instead warned him in ADMIN chat, but when he started to give me lip and argue with me while lead, another admin slayed him

The first slay was from -hg- òelĸaѕýιғ™ -.-' not me. he slayed you because you weren't giving orders and instead bickering with me, when i warned you in ADMIN to not give a conflicting order like that again

the kick was for ignoring admins warning when you were,

A. Taking lead but not giving orders

B. Arguing with admins about something we decided was a poorly stated order and a freekill, when you shouldn't argue with admins or delay a round as lead by arguing with anyone, let alone admins

the second slay was me, and was for, yet again, starting the lead with "okay so im lead, and by the way last round...." you were told to be quiet and take it up either privately or on the forums, and instead you started to delay the round, so whether or not anyone had a mic you were disrespecting me, and ruining the game for everyone else.

You don't have a right to get three words ingame when its delaying everyone else and just antagonizing admins

No i actually clearly said freeze at garage door but when you spam your mic and dont give lead a chance to repeat it of course im gonna kill you. I dont know what you mean im giving you the lip im actually trying to explain why you are dead, wouldnt you want a reason? Guess not. Everyone makes mistakes, so if you make one and end up dead doesnt mean i have to for the next 3 rounds trying to help you out. There is actually a mute command you should try and use instead of slaying if you think im delaying a game where im the only ct with a mic anyway. And you also just proved belkashif abusing so..

Teh, I slayed you for freekilling. You started arguing with the admin Laos, and I told you not to argue with him because he is admin and he know's what is right and what is wrong. I saw you and witnessed you freekilling and giving out word tarps at the beginning of the round. Laos kindly asked you to slay yourself multiple times since you freekilled but all you did was argue and therefore I slayed you. I usually dont interfer between admins and other players but at this point I had to interfere since you were giving Laos a hard time doing his job and making sure the players were happy.

I posted this since I was a witness at the occuring event between both parties.

dude belk every thing you said in your post didnt make sense. Laos never asked me to slay myself, i never did a word tarp, and i didnt freekill at all, you guys just wouldnt let me explain why he died because i kept getting slayed for talking. Players have a voice too, and admins arent always right. I was admin here way before you started playing kid, dont interfere if ur opinion is far beyond correct sir, thank you. Leave the rest to a staff to decide thanks.

I did ask you to slay yourself verbally and we both believe your order was a word tarp.

And once again - the explanation part should be done in private or on the forums, not ingame while you are leading,

Well there is no demo, so there's no proof of what the actual order was. It also looks to me that Teh was just trying to explain. There's a difference between complaining and and explaining. Being admin doesn't mean you always right. But on the flip side when an admin is telling you to drop a subject, its best to do so. Just move on about it, it was only one round. get over it.

not abuse.

Edited by Jake