Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I dont see why im banned.. i can never get a good reason

professorpoop

1. Your in-game name:[nG]Poop:)

2. Server that you were banned on: alll

3. The Banning admin: i dont knoow guys

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:34833622

5. Reason for ban: Well i was in alpha omega.. i was never told to leave that group or told i had to.. i was banned before for being in FUCK HELLSGAMERS.. then i left it and posted unbann request..i got unbanned BUT then i logged on and im like "wtf im banned?"... I did exactly what you guys told me to do.. i left fuck hg.. soo im not really sure why i was banned agian.. I mean i left ALPHA OMEGA already... when ever im banned you guys pretty much so fuck you poop not unbanned.... i just want a good explanation... possibly unban cuz idk... and Faded! if you see this man i dont know what your issue still is bro i came clean with you and you were like aight cool bro and now you say i lied again? ehh whateves i just please want good explanation why im banned now. not expecting an unbann.. but if i get one great but honestly and explanation would be awsome.. thanks guys

I said you were still banned for lieing to me in the first place. then you keep saying you didnt have anything to do with making that group. another lie! if you could come in here telling the WHOLE truth maybe we could take care of all this but you keep adding bits and pieces to your stories but not all the facts. i never said you lied again. you lied to all of us from the beginning.

and nobody but staff or council needs to post on this thread. if you feel likes posting here and arent staff or council go ahead and slam your head in a car door because thats going to be better than what i do to you.

Edited by CantBeFaded

Well i was in alpha omega.. i was never told to leave that group or told i had to.. i was banned before for being in FUCK HELLSGAMERS.. then i left it and posted unbann request..i got unbanned BUT then i logged on and im like "wtf im banned?"... I did exactly what you guys told me to do.. i left fuck hg.. soo im not really sure why i was banned agian.. I mean i left ALPHA OMEGA already... when ever im banned you guys pretty much so fuck you poop not unbanned.... i just want a good explanation... possibly unban cuz idk... and Faded! if you see this man i dont know what your issue still is bro i came clean with you and you were like aight cool bro and now you say i lied again? ehh whateves i just please want good explanation why im banned now. not expecting an unbann.. but if i get one great but honestly and explanation would be awsome.. thanks guys

1304401579580.gif

hmmmmmmmmmm i seem to remember valve sending me that screenshot... and if you want i can pull your steam chats which are also being monitored. you created that group and if you want to keep lieing about it. figure it out kid. none of us are stupid and we sure arent going to put up with your bullshiting ways

Here's the problem:

1) You posted 2 unban requests for Mulisha, slandering us in the process

2) You created the "FUCK HELLSGAMERS" steam group and once again slandered our name on the steam group page

3) You told us you left the group when the group was deleted for harassment, so you were forcefully removed from the group when it was deleted, you didn't leave

4) You were a founding member of Alpha Omega which spawned from the "FUCK HELLSGAMERS" steam group

5) You posted somewhere close to 3,203,287 unban requests and lied in each one of them, only telling the truth when you were called out about something

I think that about sums up what's happened in the past few weeks

yes i did create fuck HG... you know that becuase i admitted to telling you in a PM.. i came clean brocacho.. all i wanted was the full story of why im banned.. and i got it.. thank you guys

1291867992788.jpg

I think we are done here