Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for being a Hobo

TheW33DSmoker

1. Your in-game name: entityflame

2. Server that you were banned on: Dark RP

3. The Banning admin: Jake

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:27329902

5. Reason for ban: For doing my job as hobo. I made a little house for myself as hobo with some lavish items. I had 2 HG members whine at me because it "lagged" the server. After they cried at me, Jake the super admin came on. I would only listen to him and not the others since they weren't even paid admins. Jake told me to remove SOME stuff and I did. I made it rather small and everything seemed fine. Yet, I was still banned? I was accused for "trolling" and being a "minge", when they kept bothering me. This isn't fair and they blame for server lag when the server is already laggy. I did nothing wrong and I think they were just after me.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/50053-entityflame

You were spamming random props all over before I came in. When i came in you still had props spawned on the sidewalk (not as many). You did delete some as I asked. But when i left and checked forums, I saw more screen shots from before I got in there. You have been warned before, for stupid shit, and have been banned multiple times from the server. Why should you be unbanned?

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/50053-entityflame

You were spamming random props all over before I came in. When i came in you still had props spawned on the sidewalk (not as many). You did delete some as I asked. But when i left and checked forums, I saw more screen shots from before I got in there. You have been warned before, for stupid shit, and have been banned multiple times from the server. Why should you be unbanned?

I didn't spam random props. All I made was the dangling thingy and moved it to the ground. I went hobo and built my little sidewalk house (which is allowed). I could see if I got banned for a legitmate reason (RDMing, being annoying, minge, etc.) and after all of that I went hobo and made a little sidewalk hobo house and everyone attacked me.

No-one attacked you. No-one even went on your props. You were using tools which are, or should be illegal, because they cause lag. You were told many times by both players and admins to remove them, but you refused.

That's about all I have to say about that.

No-one attacked you. No-one even went on your props. You were using tools which are, or should be illegal, because they cause lag. You were told many times by both players and admins to remove them, but you refused.

That's about all I have to say about that.

I don't want to get into an argument but a single winch won't lag the server. The server is already in a laggy state 24/7 (not to disrespect or anything, it's sorta true), but a single winch won't lag it. Now if I put many winches it would do something. Also if it's about the winch why did you also include my base? If it's about that why did you rag on me about it? Also I did what the admin said.